United Bank Limited

United Bank Limited Work-Life Balance reviews

United Arab Emirates32 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Best Place to learn for a beginner level

A day full of work, stresslearnt many things, specially working environment.rush at a time., asking people to remain calm ,to maintain line stand at your side

Not a great place to work in

Good for learning but not great for professional & financial growth.No meritocracy,No career path…. Far behind in technology, no spark for competing the local market

its productive n experiancable.

according to my opinion ubl is a gud platform to get gud experiance and gud for doing work.i really enjoyed doing work with united bank limited.some time its goes very stress ful lots of work u have to do u have to take late sitting but at the end of work u feel gud and also at the end of month when u got salary u feel very cherish.

Pros

free lunch and dinner

Cons

long hour

Best organization

I found Ubl as a best organization I'm lucky one that I was the part of that.I really love to join ubl again and again. In Ubl you can get the chance to grown your self.

i want to change the work

first my all works which given to me all ten years same works i do all local girls same position, they dont give us new work also salary is very low and the life changed and expensive. I wish i have new job with new position and new work woth excellent salary to complete my work and life goal.local dont have kids insurance. bouns is half salary.

Pros

locals donts any rights in the bank.

Cons

we set long hours but no works we do just setting no goals.

Professional Growth

Great place to work where lots of benefits in terms of professional growth and career development. Easily access able to management and family culture.

Pros

Professional Growth

Excellent Employment

I had started this job in a very desperate situation as I had lost my business and my money as well this job supported me and get me to develop a Banking Career it lasted over 14 years and was finished In prime time It taught me a lot and placed me in a re fighting situation as life is always a ongoing struggle

Pros

Taught me to survive

Cons

lossig was a pain

a highly reputed company with low job security.

A well established bank in Pakistan that taught me how to work in target oriented environment. Although job security was minimum due to some of the decisions from policy makers yet it made me strong enough to work harder. Digging new high profile customers was not easy but i learnt how to convince them on getting enrolled.

A very good institution with ample learning opportunities.

Excellent employer. Good institutions which cultivates learning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Bank Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• United Bank Limited