United Bank Limited

United Bank Limited Pay & Benefits reviews

United Arab Emirates32 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

its productive n experiancable.

according to my opinion ubl is a gud platform to get gud experiance and gud for doing work.i really enjoyed doing work with united bank limited.some time its goes very stress ful lots of work u have to do u have to take late sitting but at the end of work u feel gud and also at the end of month when u got salary u feel very cherish.

Pros

free lunch and dinner

Cons

long hour

i want to change the work

first my all works which given to me all ten years same works i do all local girls same position, they dont give us new work also salary is very low and the life changed and expensive. I wish i have new job with new position and new work woth excellent salary to complete my work and life goal.local dont have kids insurance. bouns is half salary.

Pros

locals donts any rights in the bank.

Cons

we set long hours but no works we do just setting no goals.

Excellent work Ethics

My association with United bank Limited was an Absolute great Experience I came across new working Culture in UAE and it made a true professional . The managment was supporting and always Encourage us to go Extra Mile in performing our daily task . The nice part of the Job is we can perform work at our own pace without having daily stress

Pros

Good Family Benefits / Flexible Working hours

Professional Growth

Great place to work where lots of benefits in terms of professional growth and career development. Easily access able to management and family culture.

Pros

Professional Growth

lunch dinners

it was overall good in UBL,its good bank and with overall 1300 branches in Pakistan.Banking nowadays is really time taking job and affect your family life and took alot of time.

Pros

dinners and lunches

Cons

long working hours without break

not bad it was an immense pleasure to be the part of the largest bank of pakistan

it was an immense pleasure to be the part of the largest bank of the Pakistan. working environment is good but unfortunately working after working hours was sooo painfull.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at United Bank Limited?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Bank Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• United Bank Limited