United Bank Limited

United Arab Emirates32 reviews

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

Best organization

I found Ubl as a best organization I'm lucky one that I was the part of that.I really love to join ubl again and again. In Ubl you can get the chance to grown your self.

Not a great place to work in

Good for learning but not great for professional & financial growth.No meritocracy,No career path…. Far behind in technology, no spark for competing the local market

Good company to work

It was the very best period of my entire Banking career all through. I enjoyed the working conditions and rendered very good services to external as well as internal customers. A very good working environments

Productive,Learning and Innovative.

Its been now more than 3 years I am working with UBL, through out my tenure here i have learnt many things which indeed shaped my skills.They have quite friendly environment.

Professional Growth

Great place to work where lots of benefits in terms of professional growth and career development. Easily access able to management and family culture.

Pros

Professional Growth

Productive and Learned Experience

UBL UAE was my new career beginning with respect to the region as well as back office Experience. I started my career in 2011 in Branch Banking. Well, the learning experience was great. Since the working hours were long some times but with a good working environment and colleagues thats not a big matter.

Pros

Learning Experience

Cons

Back Office Shifted to Pakistan

Unique Ecperience

Banks are run of discipline and that's what i learned from there. The manager usually used to call me in his office to tell me about what i am suppose to learn from them for that particular day. I was made the incharge of their files where i had to organize, edit, segregate and keep in check of them. This was 50% of my work, the rest was the work was to do different tasks which are provided by the manager's assistant.

Pros

Discipline and good experience

Cons

Back office work is usually long

Excellent Employment

I had started this job in a very desperate situation as I had lost my business and my money as well this job supported me and get me to develop a Banking Career it lasted over 14 years and was finished In prime time It taught me a lot and placed me in a re fighting situation as life is always a ongoing struggle

Pros

Taught me to survive

Cons

lossig was a pain

Valuable experience gained

My vast and valuable experience which I have gained over the years at a professional level has helped me developed tremendous understanding to different work environments and the achievement of organizational objectives.

Good Place to work

Great culture. Respect and Recognition. Great Learning. Co workers were helpful and professional. Good experience overall.

a highly reputed company with low job security.

A well established bank in Pakistan that taught me how to work in target oriented environment. Although job security was minimum due to some of the decisions from policy makers yet it made me strong enough to work harder. Digging new high profile customers was not easy but i learnt how to convince them on getting enrolled.

A very good institution with ample learning opportunities.

Excellent employer. Good institutions which cultivates learning.

It was an internship

Started my internship at the corporate bank. Learnt about the telegrapahic transaction.

Pros

amazing lunch

Cons

working on weekends

It is a International Bank

The best organisation in the world. I worked with this Bank for thirty four years.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Bank Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• United Bank Limited