United Bank Limited

United Bank Limited Culture reviews

United Arab Emirates32 reviews

Clear

Excellent work Ethics

My association with United bank Limited was an Absolute great Experience I came across new working Culture in UAE and it made a true professional . The managment was supporting and always Encourage us to go Extra Mile in performing our daily task . The nice part of the Job is we can perform work at our own pace without having daily stress

Pros

Good Family Benefits / Flexible Working hours

Professional Growth

Great place to work where lots of benefits in terms of professional growth and career development. Easily access able to management and family culture.

Pros

Professional Growth

Cons

Nice place to work

UBL is a good place to work with. The day consist of serving the customer and satisfying their needs in line with their business and banking needs. It has given the exposure to the multi national customer and 7 days branch banking experience. Work place culture is dynamic with the teamwork and delegation of authority.

A great bank

Its a great organization with its operations in Pakistan UAE USA and several other Countries. The client base is very strong and loyal. The work culture is very conducive and they ensure the staff members learn the way banking is done.

good environment

This bank has a good and friendly environment. I have learnt how to open a bank account, how to talk to customers and deal with their problems. The most enjoyable part was to call the employees and answer their queries.

Pros

good environment

Cons

no cons

Good Place to work

Great culture. Respect and Recognition. Great Learning. Co workers were helpful and professional. Good experience overall.

It is very good bank

Begning and ending days of monthe are typical days. Complete the task in time. Management is friendly. Co-workers are very helpful and friendly. More work with less manpower. Team work during the working hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Bank Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• United Bank Limited
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?