United Bank Limited

United Bank Limited Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates31 reviews

its productive n experiancable.

according to my opinion ubl is a gud platform to get gud experiance and gud for doing work.i really enjoyed doing work with united bank limited.some time its goes very stress ful lots of work u have to do u have to take late sitting but at the end of work u feel gud and also at the end of month when u got salary u feel very cherish.

Pros

free lunch and dinner

Cons

long hour

Not a great place to work in

Good for learning but not great for professional & financial growth.No meritocracy,No career path…. Far behind in technology, no spark for competing the local market

Best organization

I found Ubl as a best organization I'm lucky one that I was the part of that.I really love to join ubl again and again. In Ubl you can get the chance to grown your self.

Good company to work

It was the very best period of my entire Banking career all through. I enjoyed the working conditions and rendered very good services to external as well as internal customers. A very good working environments

Good work place

Working condition is good. Good place for learning and understanding market conditions. Good range of products offered to the customers. Good customer service.

long hours of work

I did three cashiers task ALONE ,because there was shortage of employees so i have to deal with 200 to 450 customers on daily basis. but this complex situation strengthen my abilities and capacity which i am proud of.

Pros

nothing

Cons

more work than one employees capacity

Productive,Learning and Innovative.

Its been now more than 3 years I am working with UBL, through out my tenure here i have learnt many things which indeed shaped my skills.They have quite friendly environment.

i want to change the work

first my all works which given to me all ten years same works i do all local girls same position, they dont give us new work also salary is very low and the life changed and expensive. I wish i have new job with new position and new work woth excellent salary to complete my work and life goal.local dont have kids insurance. bouns is half salary.

Pros

locals donts any rights in the bank.

Cons

we set long hours but no works we do just setting no goals.

Excellent work Ethics

My association with United bank Limited was an Absolute great Experience I came across new working Culture in UAE and it made a true professional . The managment was supporting and always Encourage us to go Extra Mile in performing our daily task . The nice part of the Job is we can perform work at our own pace without having daily stress

Pros

Good Family Benefits / Flexible Working hours

Professional Growth

Great place to work where lots of benefits in terms of professional growth and career development. Easily access able to management and family culture.

Pros

Professional Growth

Indeed a place of Work

UBL is one of largest and successful bank of pakistan. To Work in UBL is honored , in UAE UBL has very strong footprint and friendly relationship with Customer. i have done marvelous things here whatever it is like learning, operations,customer dealing,technical banking and information technology as well.

Productive and Learned Experience

UBL UAE was my new career beginning with respect to the region as well as back office Experience. I started my career in 2011 in Branch Banking. Well, the learning experience was great. Since the working hours were long some times but with a good working environment and colleagues thats not a big matter.

Pros

Learning Experience

Cons

Back Office Shifted to Pakistan

Unique Ecperience

Banks are run of discipline and that's what i learned from there. The manager usually used to call me in his office to tell me about what i am suppose to learn from them for that particular day. I was made the incharge of their files where i had to organize, edit, segregate and keep in check of them. This was 50% of my work, the rest was the work was to do different tasks which are provided by the manager's assistant.

Pros

Discipline and good experience

Cons

Back office work is usually long

Nice place to work

UBL is a good place to work with. The day consist of serving the customer and satisfying their needs in line with their business and banking needs. It has given the exposure to the multi national customer and 7 days branch banking experience. Work place culture is dynamic with the teamwork and delegation of authority.

A great bank

Its a great organization with its operations in Pakistan UAE USA and several other Countries. The client base is very strong and loyal. The work culture is very conducive and they ensure the staff members learn the way banking is done.

Excellent Employment

I had started this job in a very desperate situation as I had lost my business and my money as well this job supported me and get me to develop a Banking Career it lasted over 14 years and was finished In prime time It taught me a lot and placed me in a re fighting situation as life is always a ongoing struggle

Pros

Taught me to survive

Cons

lossig was a pain

Valuable experience gained

My vast and valuable experience which I have gained over the years at a professional level has helped me developed tremendous understanding to different work environments and the achievement of organizational objectives.

Friendly environment

People are helpful and friendly. Facilities to staff are very much better then any other organization. People are selected based on talent. Multi nationalities are hired.

Pros

Free lunch parties

Cons

Late sitting concepts

good environment

This bank has a good and friendly environment. I have learnt how to open a bank account, how to talk to customers and deal with their problems. The most enjoyable part was to call the employees and answer their queries.

Pros

good environment

Cons

no cons

good plate from for creer

hi union national bank is very good plate form for workings i am very happy because i learn too much from this job about scanning , verification ,documents handling and too

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothing special

International exposure

I have got the international Banking exposure while working in UBL UAE. Also it is a nice working experience with different nationally with both staff and customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Bank Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• United Bank Limited