Union Insurance Company

Union Insurance Company Management reviews

United Arab Emirates15 reviews

Clear

Friendly Environment

Good friendly environment with good management support. Competitive rates and management support to close business. They ready to come with us in meeting with corporate clients.

Na

Good working culture, Management treat employees in professional manner. I learned many things in this organization in personal and professional life.

its a competitive and stressful job

*working under pressure all the time, *good to learn many things about the financial market. *good management, respective and intelligent. *its multi culture environment. *the hardest part is the documentation and the process. *the most enjoyable part of the job is the team spirit that we have.

Working Atmosphere

Good Culture and work environment If you like sales then its very enjoyable Training and support from the management is very good ,they help us to be competitive in the insurance industry

Work Culture

A very well reputed company with highly experienced professionals. Very helpful management and supportive staff. a very nice company to learn and move forward in career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Union Insurance Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Union Insurance Company Reviews by Location