Union Insurance Company

United Arab Emirates15 reviews

Clear
3.2Job Security & Advancement

Na

Good working culture, Management treat employees in professional manner. I learned many things in this organization in personal and professional life.

Working Atmosphere

Good Culture and work environment If you like sales then its very enjoyable Training and support from the management is very good ,they help us to be competitive in the insurance industry

Work Culture

A very well reputed company with highly experienced professionals. Very helpful management and supportive staff. a very nice company to learn and move forward in career.

Productive work place and good management

Best part of the company is they believe in their employee. So if you have a passion to work hard and perform they will give you chance. You will prosper in your career. Aggressive in the market to be no 1 company in UAE.

Pros

Job Security.

Cons

Nil

Very good environment

I've Worked at union insurance company for 5 weeks. • Started with paper work and arranging documents. • Learned how to use Microsoft dynamics system. • Experienced how to enter journal vouchers. • Overall, this internship opportunity increased my efficiency and effectiveness at work which made me more prepared for my future job.

productive workplace where peole are never hesitant to teach

good working environment where your efforts are appreciated and rewarded. everyday comes with a new challenge and one gets to learn and apply things not taught at educational institutions.

Cons

long working hours

Average

This is a new company,Need to improve more.Salary and Incentives is not enough to survive professionally. We are running with a single product.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Union Insurance Company?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Union Insurance Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Union Insurance Company Reviews by Location