Union Insurance Company

Union Insurance Company Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates15 reviews

Friendly Environment

Good friendly environment with good management support. Competitive rates and management support to close business. They ready to come with us in meeting with corporate clients.

Na

Good working culture, Management treat employees in professional manner. I learned many things in this organization in personal and professional life.

its a competitive and stressful job

*working under pressure all the time, *good to learn many things about the financial market. *good management, respective and intelligent. *its multi culture environment. *the hardest part is the documentation and the process. *the most enjoyable part of the job is the team spirit that we have.

Working Atmosphere

Good Culture and work environment If you like sales then its very enjoyable Training and support from the management is very good ,they help us to be competitive in the insurance industry

Good Learning experience working with Union

In my role as Client relationship manager, I was responsible handling corporate level of General lines and Employee Benefits portfolio. Additionally, having the responsible of generating new business by understanding the risk involvement in the business activities of the client and advice appropriate insurance solutions to protect the unforeseen business losses and risk.

Work Culture

A very well reputed company with highly experienced professionals. Very helpful management and supportive staff. a very nice company to learn and move forward in career.

Hard work and team building

Relevant experience in leading operations for turnaround and high-growth organizations. Repeated success guiding sizable, cross-functional teams in the Expert presenter, negotiator, and business person able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels and excellent service. Conducting in-process and finished goods inspections on different production lines to ensure product and Process compliance. Additionally, To ensure proper status is Maintained for all materials, sample pulling, and tagging of finished Goods, raw materials, packaging materials and purchased products.

Productive work place and good management

Best part of the company is they believe in their employee. So if you have a passion to work hard and perform they will give you chance. You will prosper in your career. Aggressive in the market to be no 1 company in UAE.

Pros

Job Security.

Cons

Nil

Very good environment

I've Worked at union insurance company for 5 weeks. • Started with paper work and arranging documents. • Learned how to use Microsoft dynamics system. • Experienced how to enter journal vouchers. • Overall, this internship opportunity increased my efficiency and effectiveness at work which made me more prepared for my future job.

I need a good job

It will be in insurance level it's will be more comfortable as motor claims I have good experience in it I also now how to deal with different company and I have power to handal the pursuer

Pros

1 hour

Cons

Full time

Working Enviroment

Union Insurance Company was the best experience i ever had, the working environment was amazing all employees were like a family, the job tasks were a lot but not impossible.

Highly organized and independent, able to effectively coordinate tasks to accomplish projects with timeliness and creativity

Working under Pressure Resolve customer complains via Phone, email, mail or social media Handle changes in policies, renewals and claims Compile report on overall customer satisfaction.

productive workplace where peole are never hesitant to teach

good working environment where your efforts are appreciated and rewarded. everyday comes with a new challenge and one gets to learn and apply things not taught at educational institutions.

Cons

long working hours

Average

This is a new company,Need to improve more.Salary and Incentives is not enough to survive professionally. We are running with a single product.

nice work place

one of the most productive place that i work with. it contain about 50 employee ,located in ajman .Union Insurance, which is licensed by the UAE Insurance Authority and is listed on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange, has its corporate offices in Ajman and Dubai. It was established in 1998 with paid-up capital of over AED 330 million,. The company provides a comprehensive range of retail and commercial insurance products to clients in the UAE and the Middle East region. Led by some of the most experienced and respected professionals in the industry, Union Insurance offers innovative, superior-value insurance coverage.This includes both standard and customised policies that help individuals, small, medium and large enterprises as well as government entities obtain reliable, cost-effective insurance cover. Additionally, the company offers insurance services such as risk assessment and gap analysis of insurance coverage conducted by professionals with decades of experience.By providing better coverage in areas including, but not limited to, life, health, automotive, property, engineering, liability and marine, Union Insurance frees its clients to focus on their core operations, confident that they have robust insurance policies in place to help manage their various risks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Union Insurance Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Union Insurance Company Reviews by Location