Unilever logo

Unilever

Unilever Employee Review

Unilever has a very strong culture, great values and solid strategy. These are all very well communicated and cascaded at all levels. As a result, targets are aligned across divisions, you can see clearly how your job contributes to the bug picture and feel supported by other functions. It truly is an inclusive company!

Same role

Highly competitive work environment

Unilever is a multinational having a diverse culture, with employees from all over the globe. People working at Unilever are good mannered, polite and willing to help. Very competitive and learning based job. Work environment is good and there are frequent opportunities to learn, to present to achieve and show to the higher management.

Pros

Fun activities, working from home culture, gifts, good compensation, recognition

Cons

long hours, very tight deadlines
Same location

Good workplace

I'm work hear very happy.it's working many peoples.they working good.they has a good teamwork.our superviser,and team leader are workingthem best.unillever is a verry good work place.

Pros

Shopes, toothpaste more things

Cons

12 hours
Same location

Productive and the best Experience fun work place

Unilever Is the best platform in Working. Once time work this is the best place to job and Experience. Good Salaries I Feel to proud I'm in Unilever employe thanks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unilever. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question