Ultimate Power Solution

Ultimate Power Solution Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates4 reviews

Very exultant

It is very good for job search and find future.Here we have wide range of job opportunities.It is very good and robust.it very helpful to find job over world.

Standard company in uae

Very Good Company, Great owners that care about their Employees . Great work-life balance. Excellent people to work with , Good team work, Leadership's push for continuous improvement of processes, metrics, bonuses, and new benefits is great & Good management

also productive and fun place to work

i learned how to accommodate different race at work place, the life we live outside the work environment is totally different from our everyday life

Pros

no launch

Cons

no cons

productive playing basketball

in my company to much work learned how to configured p l c like deep sea electronics and other wiring of engine make controls, control panel,box, and also the technical works in mechanical and electrical. how are office and accounts is good sometimes because sometimes the budget of management is short or not exactly to pay the employees. My co workers sometimes good sometimes bad because of family financial problems and money delay. is hard to work in generator the mechanical department, my company they will send me in other country to trouble-shoot the 350 kilo volts ampere generator happy because i can solve the problems of that generator in 2 days,.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

one hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultimate Power Solution. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ultimate Power Solution Reviews by Location