Ultimate HR Solutions

Ultimate HR Solutions Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates10 reviews

Very good

It was a wonderful experience Highly competitive environment Good place to work but not much opportunities Can be attractive place if pay scales improves

Productive and friendly environment

Best place to learn and polish your skillsFriends and supportive staffCo operative management Relaxed and friendly environment to workFortunate to be a part of this reputable company

It’s about how I’ll be working with the position they will hired me

It’s all about the responsibility about the position and task for what they will hired for. About Receiving the customers in a pleasant way. Attending to each and every customer. Helping the customer in identification of his/her needs.Displaying required products.Making the customer aware of new offers, discounts, schemes etc.Making effective and pleasant communication with the customer. • Arranging for appropriate display of goods.

Short but worth it

Although my stay at UHRS is short, they were able to take very good care of their employees, i would really recommend other job seekers to apply at UHRS.

Productive and fun working place

A productive and fun working place. Growing and experiencing knowledge activities. We as a team working as a family. Had excellent experience working with Ultimate HR Solution.

Ultimate HR Solutions is an agency partner by du.

Since it's outsourced, employees from Ultimate HR is not getting the same benefit and has a lower salary compared to du employees. We can also be called in to work on weekends and holiday (can be converted as off set) However, there is no overtime pay.

Pros

Hiring is immediate with a regular insurance

Cons

Not direct du hiring as it's outsourced, benefits and privileges vary

Nothing specific

It is a consultant company. Hire people on behalf of clients and deploy to client place to work. Basically they take care of VISA and other office formalities.

Pros

Nothing specific

Cons

Nothing specific

an other most important and priceless experience, i learned allot and it enhanced my speaking skills

We always believe and hope for the best and this company give me another priceless experience and bundle of things to learned . Management is good and cooperative . They hire people on merit . the most enjoyable part of this job to visit the new places and meet with new people .

To commit myself to any kind of work with dedication and commitment and to serve my employer with honesty, dignity, prestige to the best of my ability.

Pros

excellent decision making

New Learning Opportunities

Typical day at work: Managing Accounts Department Learned: EOSB and Visa Record Management, Consolidation (intra-bank & intra-company), Internal Audit & Due-Diligence Management: Leadership Co-Workers: Very Cooperative & diligent Hardest part of Job: N/A Most enjoyable part of the Job: Management Reporting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultimate HR Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ultimate HR Solutions Reviews by Location