UAE

UAE Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates53 reviews

Good company to work

Good company to work u can learn alot.Professional environment always to much to learn. Annual events you can enjoy like sports occassionaly going for movies and also resorts

Pros

Monthly incentives

Cons

stressfull

I have good experience in use I was enjoying my work

It's everything was good and keep hope future Also good thank you useI will try to keep working hard and learning every moment because life it's not easy

So nice to work with multi national people

Very qualified staff and very strong System Cerner system American system(health System), team player, all staff has health endurance and they are quite respect and have a huge right, annual leave, sick leave.All national holidays and official holidays are paid.

Pros

When there is extra hours, we’re getting free lunch

Cons

Very long hours sometimes 12 hours and night shift

Experience

Good for new comer to get experience. Overall good. A new comer can get a lot of experience regarding customer services, public dealing, communication skills.

Pros

Traveling, accommodation

Cons

12 hours

Great place to work and grow

I joined as project Engineer and worked hard without complaining. I had to work alone at times with very little help in difficult circumstances. I did my job faithfully and I was promoted as a Project Manager.Hard work is appreciated and rewarded.

I am feel always happy with UAE

I am always feel glad I have gain great experience from UAE there is lots of good companies and UAE Govt always provide good platform to others IN UAE I feel secure and safe always

Pros

Free lunch free transport free laptop

Cons

My health insurance was by company

Waiting for sales executive job

I had finished my 13 years of experience.. in UAE.. sales executive job in auto spare parts company.. Al kathab auto spare parts And Al tamanei auto spare parts trd llc Dealing with all countries customer..I have enjoyed lot...

Cons

Nice place to work and grow with knowledge and money

Very good place to work and grow for your career. Good place with good people of all religions. During your off day you can visit Buj khalifa world tallest building.

Good

funny teacher with amazing students who learn while playing

very exciting,my attitude determines the outcome,had a very amazing manager,workplace culture very dynamic,the most challenging part is gaining the learner's confidence-pairing and it turns joyous once l paired with my learner

Pros

plenty of fun as students catch fun with free choices

Cons

problem behaviour

All fair

UAE is an open country.We need to follow their culture when working there.We need to observe their dress code, abaya and shella for women,kandura for men.

Work place fun and lot new learning

Working in U.A.E is fun and joyful.Day by day learning new thing help to improve acknowledge with the latest technology . Paying the good benefit to the employers

Over all a friendly nature working in U.A.E

Working in UAE is quite amazing experience, Management is quite friendly feel blessed as in home, never had and kind of hiccups. Any issues will be solved friendly in the management. Work culture and the colleagues are friendly nature, enjoyed working with the friendly nature.

Good fore all

One of the the best place in the world and you are in safe zone and you can save money . You can get more opportunities and everything . And wonderful places and if you following rules and regulations you will like it duabi sure . And last 6 years am staying in duabi i feel wonder not me also my famly also .

a place to learn

This is a printing company which located on Ajman UAE. I was started as an office assistant and continue to learn the things as much as i can.after 4 months company believe in my potential and promoted me as a dispatcher.I really enjoyed my time there with a good team.

Pros

free accomodation

Cons

no increament

Always think positive and good vives

Having a good expereinced in all kinds of events, I've learned a lot specially in dealing with different people and managing all task specially how to reached out the satisfaction of the clients. Hardest part when you did not reach the customers needs. The enjoyable part when you received compliment from the guest and most specially to your clients.

Pros

Anniversary, Wedding, Birthday, Festival and Mall events

Cons

6 hrs to 10 hrs

Fun and nice place and people

Respect other people love the family and always pray on time when their helper need to eat and rest. Have time always to their children and have a lot of food.

Pros

Free all personal need ex.shampoo soap and food clothes

Cons

Sometimes sleep late

its a fun place with different people to mingle with

UAE is country of free people from different countries in the world. its a place where we get to love structures for the place is so unique mostly in dubai. People are great and so as the country.

Im happy & contented its a life time experience never forgotten

as I started of course I have prblm dealing coz diff country place & people but at one month I already overcome & enjoy the new face of my life working as ofw...my food is free I can eat what ever I like, I sleep early at about 9 pm & wake up 4:30 in da morning fair enough to have a nice rest.my employer treat me well I dont have prblem wirh them .so I can say I enjoy mt work & I will treasure my experince working out of the country.

Pros

free board & lodging

Cons

long working hrs

hard job

My work as delivery boy/sales man in UAE was totally risk duty.it was 14 hour working time duty and also no salary promotions.only benefit is no extra costs like bus fare,food,accomodation etc

Pros

free food, accomodation

Cons

long hours, less salary that compared to working effort, loss of initial money of taking visa, passport, etc

Uae

I worked 7 years ago in United Arabian emirate . I like this country. I hope so to go back to work there . The weather is not good there . The humidity is worse .

its a serious.. need to fix all the documents

10 hours duty, how to manage the time, how to welcome the clients, answering incoming ant outgoing calls,filling the documets in the court and send the mails

Pros

free foods

Cons

2 hours breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UAE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• UAE