UAE EXCHANGE CENTRE L.L.C

UAE EXCHANGE CENTRE L.L.C Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates12 reviews

Experience

Enjoyed working every bit of moment in this organisation , However recent development in this company has disappointed to lot of hardworking employees

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Really enjoyed working here

If you are dedicated to your job and loyal to the company, everything will be fantastic. Flexible schedule, fun at work during salary time. Supportive coworkers

It's fun working there yet pressure is there.

Enjoyed working there. Benefits are there. Problem is timing. Schedule changing everyday. Split shifts are the worse ones.compensatory off yearly vacations with yearly tickets are lovely.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Split shifts and unnecessary pressure

Looking for good opportunity

I have more than 10 years experience in retail and financial fields as a manager,Supervisors,Branch in charge,duty manager,counter staff.So looking for good opportunity extra qualifications are having uae driving license and vehicle.

Weak and no much better life

Company is not looking for their staff welfare only looking for a target and achievements and no improvement for staff when they work there.The company is based on gulf but there is no quality of service can tell depending on other company on this market.Staffs are not getting any benefits so they are act like the same in their customer too.Satisfaction of the work atmosphere is very poor and benefits too.This company is giving only basic salary 3000 for qualified graduate and 200 or 300 dhirms extra for their monthly achievements based on a normal employees and it will not increase or update yearly, overall for my experience as a starting staff you can join and to try a good one for after 2years or you will struggle with your job.

Pros

No intervals on duty timings, even can't go for bathrooms sometimes

Cons

Overtime work more the 10hrs.

Fresh as an apple

It was my professional beginning where i started learning the work culture and getting office experience.. Came to make out and learn different languages ..learned how big are the customers and how big they have to be treated in a office like that

Pros

Reputable company

Cons

Tough management and hard shifts

Good environment of work place with multinational staff

It's an international company with over 200 branches in UAE and with multinationals staff. It's part of the NMC Group of companies and it's a great place to work in. And it's one of the most leading exchange house in the UAE.

Pros

Accommodation and transport provided

Cons

Split duty which is makes like full day duty

Good

 Transferring money via bank and instant cash (Western union and Express Money).  Booking for special rates for bank transfer and Foreign Currency funding.  Cross Selling of allied products like National Bonds, FGB Saving Certificates and Cash Cards etc.  Giving expert opinion to customer on small saving investments.  Open a NRI and NRO account for customer.  Filing report at time of branch closing.  Maintains customer Registration as per AML policy.  Document Reviews for transaction.  Working on Business Process Models for Process development.  Assisting team for working on loopholes of process.  Maintaining records and reports on daily basis.  Resolve client query via email, fax or phone as prioritization.

Pros

Good working environment

Nice work atmosphere

It was very good to work in Uae exchange. The time I worked enjoyed and learned many things. I have got opportunity to work in different branches and land also learned typical customer handling.

Cons

I want any suitable jobs

This company is like a foreign company because this in office all are speaking english I lissen anybody speake other languages but no way I like dthis exchange systom ehheh

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UAE EXCHANGE CENTRE L.L.C?

Excellent hierarchy, Career oriented

The company gives a lot of opportunity to explore our career and potential, which having a excellent hierarchy of management. As an MNC we having a great opportunity to work with professional from different part of the world. Company gives the space to deal with the forex and enter to the corporate world.

Fully packed time schedule and front office management

As Im working in front office management,my working time will go very fast.I feel so much pleasure in dealing with customers,,I have my own tackling methods to deal with them. Job location: sharjah city centre

Pros

Friendly management

Cons

No public holiday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UAE EXCHANGE CENTRE L.L.C. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• UAE EXCHANGE CENTRE L.L.C
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?