TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews

Found 11,012 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,013 reviews

Great for working at home

I loved working for TeleTech. I'd be working for them now, but I moved to an area with terrible internet choices, and you DO have to have a high-speed connection.

Good overall

The company is good overall however they are very strict when it comes to attendance depending on which program your working for. I would recommend ttec 7.5/10. Also there are set schedules but overall its good i’ve been working here for a year now!

One task job

Phone call after phone call after phone call.. that is it. The computer they provide is so bare bones, no other task is even possible. They lock the features to make a "call only" computer. Might as well sit at a desk with nothing but a landline.

do not recommend

they dont train proper then you get in trouble for things you dont know . They expect you to already know the work and i think training should be elaborated better and tooken more serious because i was dealing with people person banks.

Productive and always have rooms for improvement

The best first BPO company I ever had. TL’s are very considerate and always always make sure their agents learn something from them. The management are the best. Salary wise never late always advance. I love TTEC, my dream company indeed!

August 30, 2022
Looks like you're on your way to achieving great things! Thanks for vividly describing your work experience in TTEC. We always make sure that employees are provided with what they need in order to succeed.

Trainer's can make or break you on most projects

I feel that if you are fortunate enough to get a trainer that actually wants to see the team develop, you may have a chance. I have been on several projects and some are better than others. The bottom line is receiving the proper training from an ethical trainer. Live by your values of the company. Do the right thing, seek first to understand, act as one, lead everyday, live life passionately are non-existent values in training. Depending on the position, you may be placed on work stoppages without a day's notice due to their equipment. You will not get paid for it as well. There is a lot of micro-management and it shows lack of trust in your associates. I enjoyed some of the two years I worked there. There is a work-life balance and the pay is decent depending on the position.

It's a job, pays some bills

Not too much to say, but a very large company with too many people not knowing what the left is doing with the right. There are much better staffing agencies to work for.

Wfh

Decent pay. Working from home is hard to get ahold of a supervisor in a decent amount of time. The hours are great. They have jobs for Pacific, Mountain, Central and Eastern time zones.

Unorganized at its best

First off the training was terrible. Then they throw you to the wolves after the horrible training. I have worked for this company for a year and been pushed to 4 different Line of Businesses. This company over work it’s employees for only $16 and hour. The employees do way too much for that pay. And don’t put on your application that your only available to work mornings because they give you the times they want you to work like your life isn’t important outside of this job. They show favoritism badly. Then they always saying oh the client this oh the client that. Look like the client will get on the phones him/herself to see what their advocates have to deal with on a daily basis. If you want heath problems then this is a great the place to work. Management do not care about its workers at all.

Stressful

It was a really stressful experience. I did felt prepared to work after the training. The managers and coworkers were amazing. Salary was good but cannot undo all the stress taking over.

Very Stressful

I worked for the Bank of America project with TTEC, which was horrible. The managers were beneficial but the emotional and mental toll was too much. Customers were always rude and treated the CSRs like there were not people at all.

Horrible

I wouldn’t recommend this company. The morale here is extremely low. The pay is horrible. The management sucks. After AEP you’re basically thrown to the wolves only for them to blow up your emails the next year in hopes you’ll return.

Teletec Good Place To Start a CSR Career

The interview was quick and involved a few tests on the computer and a formal on-site interview. The training was over a month, then shadowing an employee on the floor. There is a lot of pressure to answer calls quickly to keep call flow from backing up. It can be very stressful, especially with back-to-back irate customers, but it is the whole concept of the job you are hired for. Shifts were a bidding process and it would take quite a while to get a shift you wanted. The benefits were good, but nothing over the top. Just the basics to keep your expenses low. I did have to pay for the benefits off my check.

Great if just starting out

Your treatment at TTEC can vary depending on which account you are on. Some accounts have room for growth and bonus structures, while others lack either. Scheduling PTO can be almost impossible to get approved at times

Pros

Easy to get hired, PTO accrual is pretty good, Lots of opportunities to WFH, and promotes from within (depends on account)

Cons

Almost never give raises, PTO approval is not easy, and some accounts you get no schedule flexibility

Team Lead Attitude

Hated the team lead’s attitude during my employment at Teletech in 2019, they made you feel guilty about asking to be absent, as if everything in an employees life should revolve around work, they make you feel like you’re not allowed to get sick and make you feel guilty if you miss even one day at work.

August 30, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Your insights can make a difference; we invite you to use the following link to provide more detail or to follow-up: formeremployee.ttec.com

Do not join if you are experienced

This company is not good for your mental health. The leadership consists of toxic people who do not support you as agent. They are afraid of defending you if your scores are less. If you do not meet the targets even after doing everything right, they will still try to find your opportunities and put the blame on you.

Pros

Cons

Worst job ever

They’re system for helping customers was so hard to work with &understand they timed you’re calls. overworked underpaid and barley work life balance.

Supportive team leads and fun and approachable co-workers

Some team leads and supervisors really provide assistance in a timely manner. Team leads are also approachable and easy to get along with. Nice working environment, the pay was okay and never experienced any delay with the pay. The scheduler also accept personal reasons for pto's which approved immediately unlike most accounts pto approval timeframe, but my account way back was really stressful, customer's are mostly irate and onset escalation calls is also common in our account.

August 30, 2022
Your opinion is valuable, and we appreciate you sharing your experience.

Convient remote work

Some team leads are unprofessional and treats employees as children when "supporting" answering questions. Enjoy talking with customers and solving their problems.

Great opportunity for career growth

TTEC offered paid training and study in COI (College of Insurance) also paying fees for state licenses and exams to obtain a Health Insurance license. Paid product training is never long enough and many times you are completing TTEC courses rather than in depth learning of the product you'll be selling. Great benefits and nice ppl! Only objection was being scheduled to work till 11pm :(

Working from home is worth

Enjoy being able to work from home Equipment was providedCommunication for onboarding is a little rough and points of contact aren't usually clear. Had no idea of a schedule until after I started

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTEC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• TTEC