TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates14 reviews

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,427 reviews

Great for working at home

I loved working for TeleTech. I'd be working for them now, but I moved to an area with terrible internet choices, and you DO have to have a high-speed connection.

Overall, not a bad company.

I never felt like I had proper training. Even though it was a good length of time, there was not enough "hands on" It was more here is how to do it, not here, now you do it.Our trainer was terrific so, I don't blame her. They work with a lot of companies, your experience may vary. It's call center work from home. It's very fast paced. If you are ok with that, it's a great company.

Pros

Work from home.

Cons

Very fast paced, You are locked into a set schedule., You may get stuck with working every weekend or holidays.

Not a good place to wwork

On this new wave, waves 1-3 so far for bcbs, terrible training and access for assistance or help, team leader cant help- she's not even trained to do what we did. Server issues, headsets barely work long hold times

Pros

Working from home

Cons

Trainers cant help and not trained, Server issues, Long wait holds

Be VERY Careful If You Take A Job With This Insane Company

To begin with, I have no idea how this company stays in operation. The procedures I suspect this company breaks on a regular basis is scary. I was hired to do Medicare sales from home which anyone in the insurance industry knows is highly regulated. The training was basically non existent for the calls we were supposed to take, yet they expect you to sell a product that has some of the strictest HIPAA regulations there are attached to it. But here is the biggest kicker. We were told we had been licensed by them in multiple states, but when you asked them which ones, the trainers couldn't tell you. I finally called a few states I was supposedly licensed in and taking calls with. Guess what? I wasn't licensed in some of the states! Not only can your insurances licenses be revoked for this, there is a chance you will be heavily fined and NEVER be able to get them back! I quit immediately! Run away from this place asap!!!!! There is also no reachable HR department, and you can forget any management helping you. It simply will not happen. I have never seen anything like this in my life.

Pros

Cons

All of it, bunch of thugs running the show

Productive and fun

With shifting schedules I learned to be more flexible and time coordinated in evedry way The management if good workplace culture is typical. the hardest part is the graveyard shift Most enjoyable are the recognition and incentive bonuses

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Graveyard shift

Typical Consultancy environment

The company reflects a typical consulting environment with long hours in client engagement capacity. The team is very professional and attracts top talent out of the Middle east and Europe, especially Turkey to staff an efficient and highly capable team.

Awesome work place and is my second home

A typical day starts by taking customer orders(mobile,internet, cable tv plans). Checking their delivery/order status and billing charge inquiries. Teletech helped me improve my communication skills,flexibility and attention to details. Work management is great, friendly and helpfully when needed. The hardest part of the job would be graveyard shifts and split rest days. The most enjoyable part is when you're recognized by your customer and the management about your good performance.

Pros

Meal and Transportation allowance

Cons

Overtime

This is an awesome company in terms of the work contract.The duties are simple and they hire in capable individuals to complete the work. Management is not trained well, I had 3 different managers and than none in less than 6 months. The managers needed a proper education in human capital management.

Pros

Working from home in your pj's

Cons

The management

Good opportunities for advancement - compensation is a bit low.

TeleTech has a very good environment and working from home is great for many people. It is interesting work and challenging as well.

a very fun and friendly work environment

take in call with minimal supervision, given daily encouragement from support and management as well as colleagues, have site event that give employee opportunity to enjoy more the work and be recognize for their accomplishment.

Pros

opportunity to have carrier growth

Fun workplace with Fun people

as a bank representative, handling the account of bank of America, we handle calls about deposits and online banking. we are trained and given the opportunity to help one another for some clients.

Pros

free lunch and big salary

Cons

long hours of work

Good boutique consulting firm

It depends on the projects you are assigned to, but it is mostly the culture that makes it interesting. Work life balance is not great but the projects are generally interesting and the salaries good.

My life in Teletech

I had fun at Teletech because ive learned a lot from the Company especially in English pronunciation, grammar etc

Cons

teletech is a fun place to work, the amenities are really good... we have a game room, a salon and spa inside the building.

A typical day at work is when there are particular hours when there would be more calls coming in that you cant even say hi to your colleagues , but after the queue is cleared, the rest of the shift is spent on team meetings, coaching, training, and even extended lunch. With my almost 5yrs in the company, talking to different kinds of customers, i learned to be really patient and understanding. I learned to control my temper when customers blame for a fault i didn't do. The management is good, there is no "power-tripping". You can call your superiors in their first name, and be friends with them. They are also approachable and pro- agents. As for the co-workers, i can say i found the best ones. Since day 1, up to the present, we are still friends even if we others are on different companies already. The hardest part of the job was when you do all your best to resolve your customer's issue but in the end, the problem was not resolve because it is already out of your scope of support. What i enjoyed most of my job was the fact that at the end of the day, you dont have to worry that you have an unfinished report or workload to bring home, and also i enjoyed the team buildings every month.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTEC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

TTEC Reviews by Location