Trulieve

Trulieve Employee Reviews

It's a first step

Very disappointed, the Walmart of weed. Upper management promises the world. The pay is horrible for the amount of work. They don't care about their own employees.

No one cares.

Not a single person in this company actually cares. They dont know what they are doing. And dont plan to help anyone trying to move up. Wish i could actually be something for this company but j get nothing but disrespect.

Pros

Cons

Managment, they move you like chess pieces. You will go nowhere in this company

Overworked underpaid

High stress, no support from the chain of command which was realized by everyone. My location made 750k-1 million a month, but the monthly payroll was less than 100k. It bothered me to see how much money they made from our labor in comparison to how we were being treated. Capitalism at its finest.

Low key Racist and divisive

People were very hesitant to teach you the information needed to do your job. They often based employees ability to complete certain tasks by their race or ethnicity.

Managers

The staff where I am at is very nice. Managers are full of themselves and don't help you progress. They are there to write you up for any little reason. They keep you down.

Productive work place. Ultimate goal patient care.

Help patients. Communal goal patient care. Diverse workplace. Clients diverse also. Constant learning environment. Fun yet serious .Trulieve is a pioneer in this industry. Watching patient progression is amazing; life changing. With patience and empathy non believers are won over.

Current Employee - A company that has grown large very fast - growing pains

Trulieve seems to be an excellent company to work for, however, it is obvious there are some growing pains from a company that started small and blew up quickly.The work is difficult and employees come in unprepared for what a typical day will include. There is little professional development at the moment though it seems they are working on it.

Good 👍

Overall I have had a great experience and the best part of it I love my coworkers. The atmosphere is very chill in my experience it’s been 👍 good . That’s just me

management tried their best but seem in over their heads

I got hired from a hiring event, loved the job for the 3.5 weeks I was there. good work flow, good energy, clean and organized working environment. One morning, I get a call from the production supervisor "the upper management said we hired too many people, we can't keep everyone even if we move you to cultivation, we have no choice but to terminate you and most of the team you started with"so that was cool.It seems like they're having a hard time figuring out how many people they need in which departments because they were in the middle of a hiring event for trimming when they let us go. Why they decided to do a hiring event instead of moving us around, I'll never know.

Very poorly structured

Easy work but they pay who they wanna pay...yes men/women! Products are getting better in potency but they honestly don't give 2 shitz about the quality! And I was a quality tech!

Amazing to work with cannabis growth, Very strict attendance. Could pay better.

I came in at entry level with a mindset of learning all I can about cannabis. I moved up and was rewarded quickly. I loved my time there and the people I had the pleasure of knowing like a family.Opened my eyes to something I was very much against until it gave me a second chance at enjoying and cushioned chronic pain.

It’s sounded great at first

They were very welcoming during the first day and by the end of the week you come to realize they will just throw you away and replace you. All you are is another body to them while they sand around and supervise and threaten you with your job

No room for error.

At first I thought It would be fun to work at Trulieve, but little did I know. They have double standards on workers and favorites. Doesn’t matter if your a a good worker or not. I walked on pin needles because of the pressure of any mishap, and your jobless.

Think about it!

This is a great place to work if you are young, with no real responsibilities in life. The amount of work you have to do and the pay does not match. There is no real job security, and you are truly unsafe there in general.

Pros

Employee Discount

Cons

Low pay, no safety, horrible upper management, no really cares about you as a human

Cannabis industry is wonderful, Trulieve is not.

I love the cannabis industry, and the people in it, but working for Trulieve is sincerely one of the most frustrating things to deal with. First of all, rules change daily, so you might get in trouble over new rules you didnt know existed. Second, at least in retail they are cutting full time staff entirely and only hiring part timers. Third, it literally doesnt matter how good you are at your job, you won't get promoted, only the people who are cookie cutter examples of what they want their staff to be like will be moved up. Doesn't matter if your qualified or not. Finally, keep an eye on your pay stubs. This company owed me money for 8 months and it took putting in my notice for me to finally get the money I was owed.

It is a dumpster fire

It was so chaotic and disorganized. Constantly being disrespected by patients and management. 10/10 wouldn't recommend. The work culture was very toxic.

Pros

It was a job

Cons

The environment

One of the worst places to work!!

There is nothing good about this company, upper management thinks they're so much better than regular employees. Will ask employees to stay to help because of their mess ups, but they'll go home and not help!! You get promoted based on if they like you as a person, not based on any of your work skills!! Most managers shouldn't be managers, they have no prior experience and are winging it! ABSOLUTELY NO GUIDANCE, you are told one thing one day and then the next day they tell you to do the opposite. Save yourself the depression, this place literally sucks the life out of you.

Chew you up and spit you out

Everything about Trulieve is the almighty dollar. They will run you into ground with no life balance at all then spit you out if you upset the wrong person. Surrounded by selfish backstabbing liars that will do anything to get their way or cut your throat to climb the ladder. If you're good they will run you off, if you're bad they may eventually fire you. Highest turn over rate of any company I have worked for. If you can suck up to the right people you may make it past a year. Avoid like the plague.

Pros

30% employee discount. Some brilliant people very passionate about cannabis.

Cons

Far too many to list. Best advice is steer clear of this company.

Save yourself the stress

This job has zero organization, deceptive hiring practices, zero work/life balance, they do no stay in compliance with the DOH, management is terrible, upper management is worse, HR doesn’t even answer emails

No traning by upper management (corp) even when you ask them over and over.

Store level is great...just be ready for failure when corporate wants you to accomplish something your are not properly trained on because they will fire you the 1st chance they get

Pros

Great coworkers

Cons

Horrible Regional and area management

Attitude and lower management

I love learning everything I can about the plants but treatment from some people at this place have a distasteful attitude, most of them are team leads or others expecting to become team leads. Unsure of where you stand.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trulieve. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Trulieve