TrucareFzc Work-Life Balance reviews

United Arab Emirates8 reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & Benefits

Stereotypical company

Just fine a normal stereotype company nothing special like other companies ive seen on the internet. In terms of perks and benefits. I enjoyed working here. But I want a company where I can advance my skills in 3d modeling texture and animation.

Amazing Place to learn and understand sales & sourcing.

If you have will you will learn a lot in the organization. Salary is low, and it is a small firm where you will have no vertical growth. Headstrong people will find it difficult to engage with the senior management.

Trucare FZC

Trucare is medium sized professional organization dealing in licensed baby care products toys and textiles, Organization culture is highly professional flexible and customer oriented.

Great working environment

Its fun as well as challenging to work in this fast growing organization where business dynamics are changing as per the overall industry situation. The management is supportive and people are enjoying working as a team and taking initiatives alone as well. My learning curve is still moving high since I join this multinational company. It offers great delegation of authority and opportunities for those who want to learn and aspire to be the leaders of tomorrow.

Pros

fun and flexible working environment

Cons

real challenging and exciting work to be handled by all employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TrucareFzc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• TrucareFzc