TrucareFzc Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates8 reviews

Stereotypical company

Just fine a normal stereotype company nothing special like other companies ive seen on the internet. In terms of perks and benefits. I enjoyed working here. But I want a company where I can advance my skills in 3d modeling texture and animation.

Politics no work culture

The company’s management are more involved in politics and gets indulge in trivial matters of employees restricting them to perform their best.Salaries doesn’t match with the position or work.A lot of favoritism.

Funwork place,

Our company is a good company. We have a different department in our company. And we are supplying other company like Toys r us, hamleys, centrepoint, borders and carrefour.

Amazing Place to learn and understand sales & sourcing.

If you have will you will learn a lot in the organization. Salary is low, and it is a small firm where you will have no vertical growth. Headstrong people will find it difficult to engage with the senior management.

good environment with management is always there to help employees

its a good experience working here, positive environment and good career growth. A lot of experience i have gained here and still going on. its always great to know that your superiors are always there to watch your back and here employees are happy and doing good in their career with long term relation.

best distributor in toys and baby product

the best distributor in toys and baby products, experienced and professional teams customer service is good the best thing is good management having good network 15 years of experience

Pros

good management

Cons

no growth

Trucare FZC

Trucare is medium sized professional organization dealing in licensed baby care products toys and textiles, Organization culture is highly professional flexible and customer oriented.

Great working environment

Its fun as well as challenging to work in this fast growing organization where business dynamics are changing as per the overall industry situation. The management is supportive and people are enjoying working as a team and taking initiatives alone as well. My learning curve is still moving high since I join this multinational company. It offers great delegation of authority and opportunities for those who want to learn and aspire to be the leaders of tomorrow.

Pros

fun and flexible working environment

Cons

real challenging and exciting work to be handled by all employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TrucareFzc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• TrucareFzc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?