TRISTAR GROUP

TRISTAR GROUP Employee Reviews

Work is my worship

I have more respect on my work . My intention is continues plant work is going on smooth. First work priority. All workers are in safety mode. Production target reached daily.

Effiecient and fun place to work

Efficient and fun place to work .Tristar is actively participating on all CSR activities and are committed to Customers and at the same time Tristar believes in giving back to humanity , I am learning to procure sustainable products (Green procurement) . They have significantly contributed to African countries where we operate.

Right place for the career beginning

1 Facilitate the shipping of products from one place to another • Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay. • Receives products and coordinate delivery • Prepare loads for the shipment • Takes steps to avoid quality control issues • Makes sure warehouse capacity is kept at the optimal levels • Manages activities throughout the orders fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met • Oversees inventory of goods and vehicles • Continuously reviews freight costs, transportation rates • Streamlines shipping and transportation processes 2-learned to work under pressure/also learned to more about safety features 3-nill 4-good environment that gives freshness and confident 5-work wise can i manage anything other than having meeting in the holidays.☺ 6-coordination is an enjoyable part of my job.

Pros

Atmosphere, Safety, activities like games conducted by the org.

Cons

unprofessional

Good Organiztion for learning and development

Friendly Management Opportunity for growth Progressive company Good Remuneration benefits Result Oriented Highly professional Management Good reputation in industry

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TRISTAR GROUP?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRISTAR GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

TRISTAR GROUP Reviews by Location