TransGuard

TransGuard Management reviews

United Arab Emirates141 reviews

Clear

Good but not for all country

I start tg is good but they can make it better i learned so many thing after i join TG so i like the company but management was so poor they don't give my pending salary which was i work for first 2 month location was good but senior discrimination so much on work my hard time was when I'm vacation in i try to extend my vacation date they refused it without knowing the reason.

Very poor management

Very very poor management i hope they will solve it and we will get more opportunities to work here more n more . I am requesting to the senior manager they should look down to the management because its not good

it is my first information in job good working in work

in my job company they provide much needed in side an individuals performance and assist in some time job good performed in company great worker under pressure and even skills but does complete all her but also work well independently team work and good performance in management

It is a fantastic experience.

I learned a lot of things within days. Management is very cooperative here. You are given the only task you are brunt appointed for. I highly recommend it.

They should check the line managers and coordinator they frustrate the frauds. Aside that it a good company to work with. Supervisors also discriminate among their country man and Africans. I love TG

Fair

Transguard is a good company. They are the largest staff supplying company in the region. Nice and sound environment and good management. Provides various trainings.

Transguard is a good company

Transguard is a good company and it's related with Emirates good accommodation and transportation and medical insurance so many facility's management is also good.Dr

Challenge

Good challenge for fresh and expert workers Respect all relationship and cultures Can help to grow up and get experience Outsourcing management with different government departments all ove UEA

management is not cooperative

management is not impressed, my family sent the document in my arruival camp,in january . NOw its running november still i didn't get my documents. i requested many time to the camp cordinator as well as hr.

Pros

nope

Cons

many

good company

very nice company. lower management could improve. the accommodations out of Dubai are not very comfortable. good Indian food. no other cuisine available

Pros

job security

Cons

low pay

its a good company but for me its not becuase to mich work load and they not giving good salaey for over work

transguard is not goving permanant salary..its up to over time.12 hrs wroking and the employes getting 2300 up to 2500.management is good but they dont know have to handel this all works.

multicultural environment and great work experience

Transguard gives great exposure and expérience. I have gaines more knowledge on computer skills, time management, teamwork and how to handle pressure.

Pros

free lunch, yearly bonus

Cons

no overtime

Good jood and risky job

Transguard is very good compani.which have a reputed management.providing good accomodation and other facilies like dining area and recreation centre.

Cons

It was a good experience to interact with different people

It was a good experience.I learned how to manage the work in busy times & how to overcome the problems in work areas. The main benefit that i get was leadership quality.I learned what are the best ways to improve the team work quality.I learned how to behave with co workers to get success.The hardest part of my job was i have to stand continuously for 11 hours with out air conditioner.The most enjoyable part of the job was am the team leader.I really enjoyed that post because of this i get a chance to interact with different people from different countries. Daily hard work. To make a good work. The management are good because they are thinking the safety of their workers . All of my co-workers are friendly and helpful. Sometimes even when I've got sick I still need to go to my work. End of the month to get my salary. I wake up in the morning 4 am have a shower prepare uniform shoes left for transportation in office collect cards for use and codes which is required to work out side the field have a call go to location doing what i require return to the van as fast as i can i have good friends always want to joke and laugh need to enjoy have a phone conversation if i fail to met them i love my work but the moment i feel down when someone trying to keep me down and trying to avoid me without any reason but just i manage myself until i cover up my work for a and return i see everyone is happy around me my friends some i don't even know them by name but they respect me without any reason i like my friend instead i have few.. -Cleaning the station public areas,checking -

Pros

free accomondation

Cons

Learnt a lot of things as it was my first experience of working abroad.

It is a great experience working in Transguard with multinational team & management. I have learnt to work in professional attitude as a team player. The hardest thing which i have suffered is 12 hours Operational job. But i believe it is a good start for me.

Pros

Medical Insurance

Cons

is a good place with freedom

what i have learned in my work is to work perfectly without mistakes.the management of our company is the best and they give us support.the hardest part is when the more passgers come at the airport

Pros

free transport

Productive and enjoyable

-Cleaning the station public areas,checking and reporting defects,attending briefings and filling all required record forms. -I have learnt uses of chemicals safety procedures while using chemicals, I have also learnt how to relate with people of different nationalities. - The management is good. -Waking up early in the morning . - The best part of my job is interacting with many people,doing customer service brings great fulfilment .

Good

getting opportunity,Fear stifles our thinking and actions. It creates indecisiveness that results in stagnation

i have learned how to take challenge in the pressure

i have worked with honest to developed and grow business with the team work,co worker support when ever management needed in the week off days. the hardest part of job is transforming. the most enjoyable part of the job is audit.

Only inside the vehicle and customer locations

The Day to Day work is a little busy, specially peak days due to a lots of deliveries and collection, But all this is manageable and finish on time due to cooperation of the Team and time management. All of the crew are busy and sometimes our work is to risky because we are transporting cash everywhere. But sometimes we have some jokes to make our day enjoyable and relieve the burden that we are taking with us.

Pros

Cons

very long hours

Career Building

I loved being working in Transguard, I learned many things during my tenure, working atmosphere here is great as management is so kind,supportive and friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TransGuard. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• TransGuard
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?