TransGuard

United Arab Emirates141 reviews

Clear
3.5Job Security & Advancement

Good

It was very nice and proud to be wirk with transguard i have worked 8 years with them it was very nice. But lot of politics especially from indian managrs. They feel jealous if lower positions get promotions

Cons

slow-paced and no room for growth

In this company, My colleagues are very friendly but the room for growth is very slim, redundant trainings and very erratic timings. I am looking for a company who has the power to motivate people and and gives everyone opportunity to grow.

Pros

good colleague

Cons

erratic schedule

Difficult place to work

1) No job secure, minimum 3 persons are fired from a department per month. 2) Company won't provide basic hardware, employee have to carry his/her laptop. Employee have to spend money from his pocket to buy the required hardware for project. 3) There is no fun activities. 4) No career growth. 5) Freelancing is far better than working in this organization.

Working with transguard is very nice.

Experience of working with transguard is very nice, I am getting opportunities of growth, I developed my many skills, which helped me to grow well, looking ahead for more opportunities.

Indeed was helpful for me

I was looking for job then i found indeed. Its helpful and i hope that i will get good job soon. I am a hard working boy. I was looking for good platform where i can show my skills

Everything about transguard was good besides the the salary

Transguard is the best company in UAE in terms of working hours and provision of services to the staffs.and also payments are on time. Annual leave was also on time according to the submitted date. The environment was fantastic that all I can say.

Pros

Nothing free

Cons

12 hours shift

Challenge

Good challenge for fresh and expert workers Respect all relationship and cultures Can help to grow up and get experience Outsourcing management with different government departments all ove UEA

Gives better opportunity for future with the company for better promotions and propectus. Transguard also gave me the opportunity for my driving license which also in future I could apply for my Air side driving permit.

Pros

Acomodation

Cons

Proper breaks and rest time

Its the good company to work with better alternatives. Transguard is a british management company and has many fields to expand your carrier.

Its a Good company with a Friendly environment. Its a good company with good benefits. Lot of peoples working in cooperation. It has regular curriculum activites. Transguard is a best company for career development on prospective fields.

Pros

Free uniform

Cons

Limited breaks

management is not cooperative

management is not impressed, my family sent the document in my arruival camp,in january . NOw its running november still i didn't get my documents. i requested many time to the camp cordinator as well as hr.

Pros

nope

Cons

many

quite pressure at work

start my career as a front desk officer then its turn to security officer as per company requirements now working as a site supervisor but salary is not compatible according to my needs and lot of distance from locations

Cons

long distance travel

good company

very nice company. lower management could improve. the accommodations out of Dubai are not very comfortable. good Indian food. no other cuisine available

Pros

job security

Cons

low pay

Good Company

My company is very good. I have been working here for the last 2 years. but the job is not secure. That's why I want to change my Company. I am hopeful for it

Pros

Cash Custodian

Cons

Job is not Secure

A place with excellent work-life balance.

While my salary was did not meeting my expectations, I thoroughly enjoyed the work-life balance provided by this company. The staff are also courteous and ready to help always!

Pros

Work-life balance

Cons

Salary

my career

To obtain a suitable job where I can apply knowledge that I have learnt and gained through practical experience in meeting the challenges during the job & which will be effective in the growth of the organization as well as would allow me to grow in my career.

Nice working place

I gain experience on customer services by meeting and working with different people from different culture this has helped me to work under any condition with less supervision.

Good Support

Work with people that provide great support and the work place culture is great. The hardest part of the job would be to balance work life and personal life as everyone is constantly working.

good company

its a good company they provide good job security and they provide me a good knowledge in logistics industry and import and export. its a very good managment

Good experience to begin with

Through trans guard i learnt a lot and be able to be more knowledgeable in security field. All training undergone has made me to archive many things so far. Hardest part is long working hours

better earning and learning place

It's a great experience to work with transguard company. .. I really enjoyed because I came from Pakistan to dubai to experience that how it feels to stay away from home...

Pros

free lunch

Cons

full production at my best

love to work in any places in UAE, fun and also give my best to do my job at designated area except the last 2 months of stying with them. because they past me to other company as a rental....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TransGuard. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• TransGuard
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?