TransGuard

TransGuard Culture reviews

United Arab Emirates141 reviews

Clear

Good

It was very nice and proud to be wirk with transguard i have worked 8 years with them it was very nice. But lot of politics especially from indian managrs. They feel jealous if lower positions get promotions

Cons

It is a fantastic experience.

I learned a lot of things within days. Management is very cooperative here. You are given the only task you are brunt appointed for. I highly recommend it.

Challenge

Good challenge for fresh and expert workers Respect all relationship and cultures Can help to grow up and get experience Outsourcing management with different government departments all ove UEA

work place should be friendly

typical day at the work when there is no incident. How to mange the situation and how to handle the issues this is what i learn from work place should be be friendly

I have learned a lot

Since I was the in-charge of the day to day operation of the center I was always on the go. It was a rewarding and very challenging. It was my first time to handle personnel of different culture and nationality.

Pros

Testing our limits

Nice working place

I gain experience on customer services by meeting and working with different people from different culture this has helped me to work under any condition with less supervision.

Good Support

Work with people that provide great support and the work place culture is great. The hardest part of the job would be to balance work life and personal life as everyone is constantly working.

I am Confident and Hard working

It was a good experience.I learned how to manage the work in busy times & how to overcome the problems in work areas. The main benefit that i get was leadership quality.I learned what are the best ways to improve the team work quality.I learned how to behave with co workers to get success.The hardest part of my job was i have to stand continuously for 11 hours with out air conditioner.The most enjoyable part of the job was am the team leader.I really enjoyed that post because of this i get a chance to interact with different people from different countries.

Learnt a lot of things as it was my first experience of working abroad.

It is a great experience working in Transguard with multinational team & management. I have learnt to work in professional attitude as a team player. The hardest thing which i have suffered is 12 hours Operational job. But i believe it is a good start for me.

Pros

Medical Insurance

Cons

is a good place with freedom

what i have learned in my work is to work perfectly without mistakes.the management of our company is the best and they give us support.the hardest part is when the more passgers come at the airport

Pros

free transport

Cons

i have learned how to take challenge in the pressure

i have worked with honest to developed and grow business with the team work,co worker support when ever management needed in the week off days. the hardest part of job is transforming. the most enjoyable part of the job is audit.

Career Building

I loved being working in Transguard, I learned many things during my tenure, working atmosphere here is great as management is so kind,supportive and friendly.

Fullfill your needs and support each every employee.

A challenging day to start for you had to top the sales of your counterpart sale associate. And learned a lot of ways to convince people or consumer to buy for the stuff you sell. The management is so supportive to each and every employee they have, and co-workers are also have courtesy and respect to our superior and to customers and of course to each every one of us. The hardest part is to hit the quota but you need to strive for you will be the one benefited with it. And lastly the enjoyable part is when you received what you had work hard for the commission/incentives. And the customer's who give you positive feed backs with your service.

Pros

weekly incentives

Cons

biq quota

I have gained relevent experience that can propel me to achieving greater success if offered a job. Co-workers are great and we get to help each other. Hardest part is when am given a task to handle with limited time.

Nice company

The day i cordinated fire drill and rescuing people. Learnt to work with people of different cultures Good management that caters for its workers needs cooperative work mates working long hours meeting and communicating with new people everyday.

Interesting with different job activities

busy day with many activities like meeting with passengers daily and interact with people from all over the world.good team workers,hardest part is uncooperative passengers but enjoyable by ensuring safety to all.

good experience working in best airport

how was the job,i learned a lot with good experience, good management, co-workers were co-coordinating, the hardest part of job was timing,and the enjoyable part is the entertainment that was given by company.

Problems encountered on dutie

Problems encountered on dish washing machine during operation on new year day.I discovered that team work is very important for work to be done properly. communication with co-work due to language burrie is the most problem but the most enjoyable part is we have good team work and we are managing to meet company targets

Good

I enjoyed interacting with people with different walks of life everyday. I've learned many things from this company. My co-workers are very warm and accommodating. Management is good The hardest part of the job is the time constraint.

Great meeting all nationalities at the Airport

Security is one of the key factors at the airport and by that we offer customer service to passengers where we conduct some search on them. Being a team player is essential while working with other colleagues. The best part of the job is meeting diversified ethnic groups and the hardest part is language barrier to non speaking English nationalities.

its a good stepping stone

working in here is nice you'll have a lot to learn more than you can offer its also a great place for those who love teamwork its like a one very big family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TransGuard. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• TransGuard