TransGuard

TransGuard Employee Reviews for Driver

Driver4 reviews
United Arab Emirates4 reviews

Transguard is a good company

Transguard is a good company and it's related with Emirates good accommodation and transportation and medical insurance so many facility's management is also good.Dr

Gives better opportunity for future with the company for better promotions and propectus. Transguard also gave me the opportunity for my driving license which also in future I could apply for my Air side driving permit.

Pros

Acomodation

Cons

Proper breaks and rest time

good experience working in best airport

how was the job,i learned a lot with good experience, good management, co-workers were co-coordinating, the hardest part of job was timing,and the enjoyable part is the entertainment that was given by company.

people life nand safetines of the cash mahines is on my hand my duty is my priority

I been always early to work each day everything is set ,sometimes I have over time but the salary wasn't good for my capabilities im long time drive in Dubai with good experience in driving.Money is a big deal I always putting myself to death and with the salary I had I find it difficult to handle .I experience being stop by a thieves that's the worst happened to me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TransGuard. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

TransGuard Reviews by Location

• TransGuard
  • Driver
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?