Transguard Group LLC

Security Guard25 reviews
United Arab Emirates25 reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

its a renowned company of UAE they pay salliers always on time plus free transport,accommodation and laundry

to start your career in UAE its one of best company al though they paying less salleries but they are giving some other benefits like free transportation,accommodation and laundry etc overalls its a good company

Cons

Well known and stable company. It pays always on time.

I have been working in this organisation as a Security Guard for last one year. I get paid on time every month. No problems I faced related to salary. The only downside is long working hours.

They have a TV rooms for each floor staff's and playing and reading area so we were used our vacant time to go and learn something new.

Transguard company is well reputed company who equally treat all rank staff's and giving opportunities to upgrade every year. They have good management system and they always ready to help in any condition.

Pros

No, but they had paid kitchen available in the accommodation but that was not a compulsory

Cons

12 hours

Security department working with Emirates airline

I worked as a Security guard with Transguard Group LLC at Dubai International Airport Terminal 3, My best Experienced with Transguard Group LLC because all staff and managements live like as family. And I get many benefits from Transguard. And best advantage is , I received my pay on time ,.

Highly reputable establishment by able to anticipate, identify and handle problems and take appropriate action quickly and effectively.

As creative, proficiency well trained Security guard excellent building rapport and maintaining strong working relationships with organizations and individuals.

Pros

Given of free accommodation, free transport, quick Visa, employee benefits, annual vacation money and free airline tickets etc.

Cons

Normal hours as per uae law

It's a pleasure working in Transguard

Am happy for the experiences and knowledge am getting throughout every day,I get to explore my career by working in different areas and it real motivates me for I have lots of experience

Pros

Supportive environment

Cons

Longs hours but salary is worth it

Airports jobs

Transfgurd job is very good job. Its very good company and very good accommodation .every things are good and staff are very good. Salary packet also very good and give it to time

Stressful Job

Management support is poor , doesn't bother about employee health, always keeps on transferring from one place to another , salary will be accurate and in time but not happy with the management.

having fun sometimes

The giving the salary on time, sometimes there giving activity in all staff and also during the special occasion they giving party in the accommodation.

Pros

free transportation

Cons

Too much work and not much salary

In january they said that they increase the salary bt no increment. I am not in company mess bt they deduct money from my salary for food. The day when i am sick i submit the medical certificate they deduct the money from my salary of that days

Pros

Accomodation free

Cons

9hours duty 3hours overtime

A great company

Such a wonderful organization to have a career in, had a great time working in this company, salaries, accommodations, other benefits, everything well managed.

Good and fun workplace

Good working conditions with professional team and good management. Good working ethics with people from different cultures and backgrounds

Pros

rest breaks, and dinner breaks

Cons

long hours, standing duties

Transguard is a good company

Transguard is an employee friendly company. i like to work with transguard if they can give me a better job after evaluating my abilities.

Pros

no free lunches

Cons

12 hours working with 02 monthly off day.