Transguard Group LLC

Transguard Group LLC Employee Reviews for Security Guard

Security Guard24 reviews
United Arab Emirates24 reviews

its a renowned company of UAE they pay salliers always on time plus free transport,accommodation and laundry

to start your career in UAE its one of best company al though they paying less salleries but they are giving some other benefits like free transportation,accommodation and laundry etc overalls its a good company

Cons

Productive and fun working place Free environment Healthy and safety environment

I have worked in transguard Group llc for a period of more than four years and for me it was an extremely excellent experience that will forever remain in my life.

Well known and stable company. It pays always on time.

I have been working in this organisation as a Security Guard for last one year. I get paid on time every month. No problems I faced related to salary. The only downside is long working hours.

They have a TV rooms for each floor staff's and playing and reading area so we were used our vacant time to go and learn something new.

Transguard company is well reputed company who equally treat all rank staff's and giving opportunities to upgrade every year. They have good management system and they always ready to help in any condition.

Pros

No, but they had paid kitchen available in the accommodation but that was not a compulsory

Cons

12 hours

Security department working with Emirates airline

I worked as a Security guard with Transguard Group LLC at Dubai International Airport Terminal 3, My best Experienced with Transguard Group LLC because all staff and managements live like as family. And I get many benefits from Transguard. And best advantage is , I received my pay on time ,.

A good company for beginners of any carriers.

I wish the top management ( Group C E O's) can read this, Transguard is a very Big and Good, but they need to look in closely into the administrator /administration.

Pros

Cons

Am not clear with this.

Highly reputable establishment by able to anticipate, identify and handle problems and take appropriate action quickly and effectively.

As creative, proficiency well trained Security guard excellent building rapport and maintaining strong working relationships with organizations and individuals.

Pros

Given of free accommodation, free transport, quick Visa, employee benefits, annual vacation money and free airline tickets etc.

Cons

Normal hours as per uae law

Good

I like this company my friends are working in transgurad company they ask me in this company lot of opportunity,s for better future life you update your level in your job

Pros

Cons

3 hours

It's a pleasure working in Transguard

Am happy for the experiences and knowledge am getting throughout every day,I get to explore my career by working in different areas and it real motivates me for I have lots of experience

Pros

Supportive environment

Cons

Longs hours but salary is worth it

Airports jobs

Transfgurd job is very good job. Its very good company and very good accommodation .every things are good and staff are very good. Salary packet also very good and give it to time

Trying my best at work though not easy

Some locations of work are good while others are not and we get to do access control boarding gate and cabin search and also help the police in securing property people and premises

Good location bad sallary

:Transguard have good locations :i learned there that how can we protect people :they teach us about fire and safety :the hardest things is time we dont get much time to sleep

Its a good company

Transguard was my first company. I have learn so many things from this company. I have worked various location which was a great experience for me. As a company its an reputed company in UAE.

Stressful Job

Management support is poor , doesn't bother about employee health, always keeps on transferring from one place to another , salary will be accurate and in time but not happy with the management.

vigilant eye and keen to details

I do the cctv monitoring and making sure that the entry and exit points are secures. prepare reports to my head and supervisor at the end of my shift.

Good company

I just join as a security guard put the company is always looking for how is special And they grow me up and up antel I rech supervisor thanks transguard always

having fun sometimes

The giving the salary on time, sometimes there giving activity in all staff and also during the special occasion they giving party in the accommodation.

Pros

free transportation

Cons

Overall

Overall the company is very nice to work here. And management also very good. Medical also available. Everyday we will motivate by the team. Entertainment is also providing.

Too much work and not much salary

In january they said that they increase the salary bt no increment. I am not in company mess bt they deduct money from my salary for food. The day when i am sick i submit the medical certificate they deduct the money from my salary of that days

Pros

Accomodation free

Cons

9hours duty 3hours overtime

My responsibility in my job

As for my observation in my job I just know everything in my job, the must especially in job you Do and Don't, perform very well your job, and follow the rules and regulation.

A great company

Such a wonderful organization to have a career in, had a great time working in this company, salaries, accommodations, other benefits, everything well managed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transguard Group LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Transguard Group LLC