Transguard Group LLC

Transguard Group LLC Employee Reviews for Accommodation Manager

Accommodation Manager9 reviews
United Arab Emirates9 reviews

When joined i was totally blank & I have learned a lot of new things Trans guard is conducting TBTs everyday for all the staff to prevent COVID 19 Providing Sanitizer gloves

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Nice to have different/many national to work with huge contracts like Emirates dnata

You can grow up your career in different departmentsSalary was on timeBad accommodationsYou can't cook evn can't even make tea or keepe juicer in room, must buy al eatables from outside, no facilities available for lower employees, they buy accommodations in bad remote ares, up management and staff eats alot that never goes to lower employees.

Pros

Nil and nothing

Cons

Remote area accommodation Bad and unhygienic food Worst management

Excellent

Overall very dynamic please of work, there you can prove your talent, eligibility, skills, qualifications etched. While management team assist you on every step and polished your all qualities through advanced trainings, modern equipment and peacemind facilitation.

Good

Cons

Excellent

Transguard is best

Its best place to be a part of and if you are eligible and self determine you can go far in Transguard internal vacanies for each employee of transguard

Work for better improvement of company

To work with organization where I can adopted my skills make a company valuable.giving better opportunity to client or customer services.working with team make profitable company.

Pros

want free trip and lunch

Cons

pops and tea

Good Company

Transguardgroup is one of the good companies of UAE. It's all the managements is well educated and nice. Transguard is working in all departments but basically it is a security company.

Pros

low salary

Cons

I wanna to establish myself and support my family betterly

I have been working as an Accommodation Supervisor

Transguard Group LLC is the best company in UAE and also good management here. I have been working since May 2005, I can't change to make a complaint about this company. I am very very satisfied and enjoyable in this company. Transguard Group LLC don't like to see the tire water in the eyes. Transguard Group LLC always thinks about the Employees I have been seen Transguard Group LLC never make a delay about the salary distribution, I have good experience with the company and I want challenges to gain some extra experiences.

Happy, hard working, playing basketball

- Insure the cleanliness of the office, safety of the staff. - I learned how to be a patient listening to the others concern, how to deal with the other people. - The management is ok. - My co-workers are very nice they giving news and all information from the head office - The hardest part of my job when i start in transguard is my fisrt day in work. - every time my managers nominate me in training at also he nominate me as employee of the month and i got.

As An Accommodation Manager

This is good organization but I want to work in UAE I was working as non commission officer but this job was contact basis thats why i came in UAE

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Transguard Group LLC?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transguard Group LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Transguard Group LLC Reviews by Location

• Transguard Group LLC
  • Accommodation Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?