Transguard Group LLC

Transguard Group LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates258 reviews

its a renowned company of UAE they pay salliers always on time plus free transport,accommodation and laundry

to start your career in UAE its one of best company al though they paying less salleries but they are giving some other benefits like free transportation,accommodation and laundry etc overalls its a good company

Bad Work Experience only Advantage is salary on time

I was very excited to Join with Transguard, but later I understand that the place not belongs to me. Work life balance was poor. Bad Management, Toxic Work culture. If you got Job on site they will change relocate you from one place to other. Got relaxed after resigned from there after 4 months. It is good experience for a person who is coming first time in UAE.

Don't spoil your life

Unskilled management... No care for employee...Not recommended for anyoneIt is a wastage of time...Learn some skil is better than working in these companies

Its not to bad to to so gud

Its not bad because its manpower supply company.Beinging a career its best company to get experience then jumb to other opportunity.Best part employee learn a lots because they provide a lots training as for job what they are doing.

Am a dedicated security, hard working aiming at ensuring security for the people and their premises.

As a Cctv Operator have improved my sense of security and some times I help the Police to investigate easily using my acquired knowledge.More so as a Security in this company have improved in Incident compilation, First Aid response, Fire Alarm Drills, Bomb threat Drills and more. I have improved my computer skills, Cctv software usage, and Improved my communication as an operator. My guest experience and conflict management has been transformed in all my areas of deployment. Been so successful in my company and been awarded with various certificates of recognition.

Pros

Enjoying the investigations and guest experience

Cons

Racism was too much and sabotaging

Transguard is a very nice company but the management in place have destroyed its mandate. You can only join those people if you have your own crew or else you Will perish there,no room for growth,there is too much mess no order at all. There do not value education,the place is a centre of the fittest and most talkative, those who have been in that place for too long fight the new ones,honestly get there at your own risk more especially if you are a graduate.It is a place of thugs i may,thus the experience i had so sad !

Very poor salary package

Last option if you don't have any job, very slow management and very poor also and don't give good salary package.Don't give much attention to you and not so care about staff

Pros

They charge you for meal

Cons

Overtime they don't pay you properly

Good

Before I joined I heard the company was so good in payments but when I came I found it was not I don't know if the management knows about it because we have families to take care of thanks

easy to get a job

payment is very little money regardless of the work and efforts offered by workers unless security job somehow fairly paid ,poor meals, there's a lot of work pressure at loaders.also the aircraft loader job being risky no enough payment for such risks, the management don't mind about worker's lives and health like one can do well for six months or more but once you fail sick for a day or two, everyone is complaining to and at times you're suspended for either a few days or weeks without being paid so generally the work would be fair but is hard due to the salary paid, management, risks with no risk compensation, and sometimes transport issues. also they never mind if at all there is a small misunderstanding, they don't hesitate terminating you immediately so if at all you're going to do such job take note of that.the main employer pays good pleasant money, but the suppliers don't care as they put much focus mainly on people under visit or cancelled Visa, which nisa is almost to Expire so that they won't hesitate to sign the work contract with which contract consists of very little money as people won't be able to complain because they are in need of work meaning no chance to negotiate only if you are willing you work, if not no one cares then you lose the job

Pros

awesome accommodation, Visa security and transportation

Cons

long hours and less payment and very poor food

Productive and fun working place Free environment Healthy and safety environment

I have worked in transguard Group llc for a period of more than four years and for me it was an extremely excellent experience that will forever remain in my life.

Well known and stable company. It pays always on time.

I have been working in this organisation as a Security Guard for last one year. I get paid on time every month. No problems I faced related to salary. The only downside is long working hours.

The management the workers the clients etc. I snapped more pictures with my new friends after work. I really enjoyed the place.

I will like to work with Transguard because don’t missed their salary and they also go by their promise. They do what they say. I recommend to anyone

Pros

Salary paid

Cons

Food supply

They have a TV rooms for each floor staff's and playing and reading area so we were used our vacant time to go and learn something new.

Transguard company is well reputed company who equally treat all rank staff's and giving opportunities to upgrade every year. They have good management system and they always ready to help in any condition.

Pros

No, but they had paid kitchen available in the accommodation but that was not a compulsory

Cons

12 hours

Productive and Good Workplace

I am still working in Transguard.Accomodation, Everything is best.Residence, Transportation, Security, all fine, Food not to much good but not bad, Best Environment

Security department working with Emirates airline

I worked as a Security guard with Transguard Group LLC at Dubai International Airport Terminal 3, My best Experienced with Transguard Group LLC because all staff and managements live like as family. And I get many benefits from Transguard. And best advantage is , I received my pay on time ,.

About Transguard

I was very happy in Transguard but when coming covid-19 I loss my job. If I get chance again I will select company for Transguard group llc.is good company for every one.

Pros

Free foods

Cons

8 hour

A good company for beginners of any carriers.

I wish the top management ( Group C E O's) can read this, Transguard is a very Big and Good, but they need to look in closely into the administrator /administration.

Pros

Cons

Am not clear with this.

Expo très cool sans pression

Je suis très fier de faire partir des employés de transguarg. Car c'est une grande société qui respecte les droits des employés. Surtout le fait d'être payer le jour dit

Its a good company

Not satisfied with this company as long as you have to survive by your self salry wise its good they paid on time but duty is a bit hard and clients are more hold on you than the Transgaurd

Knowledge learning and gaining place

I have been working for five years as a Porter,then was selected as a fogging supervisor and I worked for a period of 6 months,there I gained experience which took me to next level.After that I was selected as operation team leader working in Dubai International Aiport.

Yes work place is good have a good environment

Looking for the best opportunity for growing for future career, I like to work with TG as a coordinator, the company is giving chances to employers to look forward for the best post for the best careers which positives for employers. This is nice platform from where we can start over best career step by step Thank-you.

Pros

Company visa

Cons

12 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transguard Group LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Transguard Group LLC