Trading LLC

Trading LLC Employee Reviews

Creative OutSpoken

Here it is very fun to have people around. We get along with other colleagues in the weekend. This company is more like a family to me. We balance our work life and personal life. I get More ME time here.

Good

Kind Boss, Good place to work for longer periods Salary on time payments, Boss in friendly and good heart Overall writing is good company to work there.

i would like to work in sales ,in mall.

hope for the best. i would like to work in sales department. in last company i get lot of sales Experience as well. i'm working whole 7 states of UAE.

I give 5 out of 2.5 For this company

Work starts @ 9 am till 7pm with 1 hour lunch brake. I have learned how a owner to be performed his employees well This company management very below average performance

Very comfortable work space at lulu. Staffs supervisors and managers are very supporting and motivative. High profile customers. Really enjoyed with w

I really enjoyed with work. Learned more. Trying new devices in the market. I am curious to meet new inventions and new technologies new devices. I really thankful to get a best opportunity.

Pros

Free to talk with customers

Cons

Distance from room to workspace

Regarding Hercules Global

Hercules Global Company is a best company in my life regarding both work culture,management and all . The hardest part of the job is balancing and most enjoyable part of the job is cooperation and coordination between the whole entire team .

productive

This company is good. I learn more from this company. I left this company because i need to find a new job and additional experience to other company.

Productive place to work

Worked with the company for 2 years and I've learned a lot. Manage was really good they cared for the employees. But, unfortunately the business was going well and we had some difficulties with finance.

Sales, Admin, Site In-charge

Dear Sir / Madam, I am writing to apply for available position within your company. I consider myself to be a hard worker with a solid work ethic who exerts optimal effort to ensure all tasks given to me are completed on time and to the highest standards. Please find my attached CV. Looking forwards to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Prasad MR

fun, productive and enjoyable experience

We work 6 days in a week, i learned so many things in this company; i learned how to work and deal with different nationalities like indian, pakistan, arabic and locals, they are strict but i like how they manages the company hardest part is work away from your home town but that's life i have to work hard here in UAE to provide for my family in the Philippines, the most enjoyable part of this job is to deal with different kinds, types, and nationalities which you can learn a lot of things with them.

Pros

incentives

Fun Place to work - a lot of learning opportunities

A great place to work and a lot of learning opportunities. the management is very supportive and an open door policy for all its employees. Working environment is friendly yet very professional.

great opportunity for learning other skills.

At my current position as Technical Secretary, it's been a great opportunity were i can be able to met different type of people. As secretary i can assist my superior and colleagues with there basic need whether it is work related or personal. My superior was really nice because he is very helpful, the workplace is only too simple same with the people. The hardest part of the job is whenever there are customer that so demanding and don't want to follow with our company protocol.

Pros

Accomodation & Service

Cons

not well compensated

Long working hours

Its a good company, with having a separate accounting department of 5 person, dealing with Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable and General Accounting.

Pros

Professional

Cons

Long Working Hours

Technical Manager

Working with the Pattern Cutters, Designers and the Buyers to ensure the fit intent matches the Designers and Buyers requirements. Sourcing a local manufacturer to place orders, manufacturer the purchase order contracts and ensure timely delivery.

Pros

Travel

My First job in Dubai

Here I was effectively involved to develop the business through web marketing and understand the market strategies of the IT Products. Meeting with Vendors and Dealers.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long Hours

good company to work with

it was a good experience to me for working with everyone in this company, but for financial crisis result in leaving this co.