TORNADO GROUP

TORNADO GROUP Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates26 reviews

Good Place to work

1- Normally there is 9 hr work but it also depend on site management, Head offices have longer working hours because you can't leave unless your boss leaves.2- HR team is cooperative.3- No salary increments.4- Almost everybody in the company likes Last-minute hurry burry.

Pros

Water & Tea/Coffee

Cons

Last-minute hurry burry.

Salary

The salary is always late. No increment. Favoritism. Always favor the arabic nationality. Some staffs are lazy. Long hours of work. Low salary offer. No compensation.

Cool place to work

Very easy and relaxed working environment depending on your team and the project you are working on.Tension will always come up when project is behind schedule, but overall it is a good place to start your carrier

Good experience with tornado group

I am working in tornado group as a site supervisor from 2016 to present , there is good experienced sttaf doing great team work , it's a good experience with tornado group,

Work

The work are very stressful even your duty is until 5:30 pm from 8:00 am you must extend even though you are already drain and nothing to think. If you will go home from 5:30 they will angry with you. There is no proper management and respect to other.

Enthusiastic and Productive at my work place

Received materials request from the site. Check the requisition or MR the availability in the storage/logistic then send the inquiry to the supplier while waiting the availability of the material, prepare at lest 3 or more comparison or BID summary then if its available in the storage prepare delivery note for transfer then the remaining balance materials prepare the order. negotiate the price then place the order as per the brand required or as the lowest price in the BID.

Productive / Competive

Gaining a lot of knowledge everyday Learned to communicate in different ways with different type of individual Relax Having new set of friends and family

good place

nice to work and hard but would like for me to change to easiest and for better work that i will feel on it more comfortable and what i will like to work on

Better than other company

As some recession is happening I can say that Tornado is better than other company since we didn't experience delayed in salary. It's just that management in our Division was a little bit unfair as salary increment or salary itself depends on your nationality. but I think not just in our company this is happening.

Productive and stressful

Will help to work in all the related positions Supporting teams are good Salary Hike is poor At present the company is in good shape Providing the salary on time working atmosphere is good pressure is more but can manage

Good

Good for fresher to get work knowledge and also mid level in their carrier. Extended working hours all time at site due to nearing deadline for handing over project to client. Little bit stressful work due to handling others work some time.

It is nice to work in Tornado Group

It is nice to work in Tornado Group I learned how to apply Health and Safety in this Company. Learned how to manage effectively considering the cost, time and effort. Considering all items that could affect the health and safety.

Learned new knowledge

Learned new knowledge and even apply it to new one. To teach them. Hardest part are only during summer as lots of people get dehydrated but as far as everyone is concerned it was well taken care of by the company.

On time Salary

 Variations and Claims administration  Cost controlling and Cost Reporting [Cost to Complete reports]  Involved to Preparation of Monthly Valuation.  Sub-Contractor administration  Monitoring site progress and preparing monthly progress reports.  Assist the Purchasing Department and Site Project Manager in contractual matters related to procurement/supply contract and agreements.

Pros

on time salary

Cons

Work/life balace is not god

Good Place to work

Lots going on, there is much to learn from the many people filling certain positions through out the company. Working on site was difficult given the heat. Safety services and procedures for people working on site was top notch, no casualties.

one nationality company.

Good company with medium size projects. The management are less qualified. the management changes frequently. good salary with good benefits such as telephone .....etc.

Good ambience and quality work

I would like to mention that its a great work place with supportive staff.This company helped me learn new skills and deliver targets on time and overcome my faults and polish it to achieve success.

Pros

Helpful ambience

Tornado in General

Tornado contracting Dubai branch is new branch for Dubai and north emirates was established before less than one year . Tornado vision to make professional work to introduce good project to serve the clients.

Productive and fun workplace

Tornado group has qualified engineers and employees. I believe Tornado played a vital role in improving my knowledge and skills in the field of landscape management and agriculture in general

good to work here

its a big scale company where you can learn about all department of engineering its widened your approach of thinking for execution of work which enable you to compete in the construction field.

Pros

free lunches petrol facility

Cons

long hours when requires

Productive and fun

It's a very good company management is normal behavior this accommodation is best to camp in musaffah Abu Dhabi.they have the big project for futures.

Pros

free ticket

Cons

4 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TORNADO GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

TORNADO GROUP Reviews by Location