Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co. Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates8 reviews

Good working atmosphere and healthy

The working hours are 10 plus two hours overtime and then COVID regulations are followed closely the transportation is s granted and the rules of safety and security.

Pros

Cooking for our selves

Cons

We work for 10hours plus two hours overtime

Good

Great company culture legacy and product! Pleasure working with such an ambitious team. Top class craftsmanship and story telling. Exciting times had and to come under new leadership.

Pros

Huge learning opportunities

Cons

High staff turnover in certain markets

a great place to work for

I've spent more than 13 years working for Tiffany & Co., i start as a junior sales in Abu Dhabi, and then shifted to Dubai as senior sales and then to assistant manager.

great

Great company to work.Good management and company environment . opportunity for employees to grow and achieve career goals.One of the best

excellent environment - great company

- Prioritize urgent matters - Finish my tasks within the frame time - Help and liaise with the entire team - office and boutique- whenever requested. - Meeting deadline and achieve them perfectly

Management was very supportive to action plans

If necessary, the boutique manager is empowered to take fast decisions to guarantee customers satisfaction without going back to the head office. Working for Tiffany & Co. teaches you how to work under pressure, and maintain the same luxury treatment with all customers, regardless foot traffic in the boutique. Tasks were very systematic, all employees knew what was expected from them. Easy access and transparency between boutiques and head office.

Pros

Direct communication with management to solve urgent matters, healthcare

senior sale

gain a lot of important information about the main field that i consider it s very helpful in the future. in term of my co workers i learn how to be understanding helpful cooperative i beleive there is no success without solid team work being famous to my customers and that s by giving best service it s very enjoyable for me to add more customer to my data

Pros

Cons

full time

productive work

sold the tiffany newly launched cakes and promoted it. interacted with different kinds of people and introduced the newly launched cake

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tiffany & Co.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tiffany & Co. Reviews by Location