The Royal Group

The Royal Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates16 reviews

Royal Group -

Royal Group prides itself on its most valuable asset: its employees. With more than 27,600 employees hailing from over 90 countries, our people have extensive experience and hold internationally recognized qualifications in their respective fields. At Royal Group, employees are valued for their commitment and performance and are offered opportunities for advancement to develop and enhance their skills and capabilities.

Very good orgnanisation

Excellent organization with multinational staff .It is a very good organization to work with having work ethics and professional environment. Managers are very professional and well experienced.

Disorganized, ungrateful, demanding company with no future

The work culture is dead. Nobody talks to the other. In a typical day, you would probably get 5 mins of friendly non-work related conversation. The culture is to work extremely long hours and sometimes on weekends, with no complaint. I'm talking about 8am until 7pm at a minimum (due to work load and last min demands from management) even though your working hours is 8-5. I would work at least from 8am until 10pm 2 times per month and at least 1 or 2 Full Fridays per month from home. All this with no recognition, no thank you, but if you dare to be 5 mins late to work, you can expect the manager to pull you up on it. No flexible hours, no basics like a quiet place to eat your lunch, no microwave in office kitchen to heat up food, no fresh milk in kitchen. They do offer free buffet lunch every single day at the M floor which is very generous but very loud. There's also a microwave oven at M floor. So if you want to enjoy your 1 hr break to relax, you'd better sit in your car of head to a near by cafe. Very high turnover rate due to poor work culture and management.

Poor management in their education industry

The management at Royal Grpup Educational Department are unorganized and have no knowledge of the educational industry. Staff have not been given a pay increase for more than 2 years and management terminate employers without justification. I would not recommend the Al Rabeeh Academy or Al Rabeeh School to work at.

Work place was very busy

Very big organization with a number of more than 35,000 employees. I learn a lot sense I shifted 3 time with in the group but in different industry. The group using very high stander of ERPs and policy which allowed me to learn and improved my skills

Challenging Environment, Job security

Overall good management and challenging job,very positive work culture with proper nationality mix, the approval hierarchy is centralized hence strict control,great team work environment.

Pros

free lunch

good company

Good company. Miss communication within team and Senior managers not support to achieve the goal. No team work.If we did small mistake will be highlighted big. no job security.

Pros

Free lunch

good job security with multinationalities

I learnt management skills, how to work under pressure,but the most enjoyable part in this job was customers flow, as meeting new people everyday, multi nationalities makes me feel motivated, I really love my extended hours at work,staff, but only thing which i was lacking is recognition and salary hike.

Pros

fix working hours, weekend off.

Cons

low salary

Empresa nova sem muita expectativa de crescimento profissional

Empresa nova sem muita expectativa de crescimento profissional

Pros

Beneficios, passagem aerea, plano de saude e acomodacao

Cons

Baixa promoção de cargos e falta de reajuste salarial

Nothing spicific

I was woking in two companies the first one abu dhabi land and the second one is TAFSEER contracting and they are bots a part of royas group

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Royal Group?

Productive and high level of confedenciality

Hard work pressure Secured and confidential information secured emails dealing with confidential companies design boq reviewing communicate and arrange meeting with consultant and contractor

Pros

Fulltime

friendly stuff

working time is from 8:30 till 5 friendly stuff. the most enjoyable part is helping people and dealing with them. supportive management and feeling comfortable with the team.

Sensitive and confidential work place i have ever worked

Update files & data for the concern companies Operation of Corporate industry Cooperation and coordination friendly

Pros

Free lunch, free transport, free accommodation

Cons

long working hours

Its Ok.

The company which i worked last time was OK but not up to the mark, why because i dont have enough seniors there to guide me , to instruct me and in the same time the company providing benefits also not up to the mark.

All Module works related with Finance

1. Normally doing the data entry, making the payment and follow up the receivables. 2. I learned most of the financial reports 3. I am reporting to Finance Manager & CFO 4. I have two assistant accountant 5. Nothing special 6. making a financial report

Daily responsibilities

 Preparing employment contracts/offer letters/salary certificates/warning and termination letters  Maintaining HR records, related to leaves, compensation, health and medical insurance  Handling insurance-related issues  Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates  Communicating and explaining company’s HR policies and procedures to the employees  Administering payroll  Handling settlement of the employees  Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management  Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and end of service benefits and final settlements  Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality  Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities  Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee  Keeping records of staff labour contract, visa, insurance and ensuring timely renewal  Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers  Coordinating with consultants and candidates for scheduling appointments with the management team for sourcing

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Air Tickets not provided

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Royal Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

The Royal Group Reviews by Location

• The Royal Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?