The Keyes Company

The Keyes Company Employee Reviews

A great sense of family!

The work environment is very laid back and enjoyable. The broker is very helpful and does not mind helping you with what ever you need, even gives you tips and tricks to succeedd!!! Theres a great sense of family at this office and im happy to be working here.

Ottima azienda per cui lavorare

Se non dovessi trasferirmi, lavorerei ancora lì. Ho lavorato con una grande squadra, che rispettava tutti e si aiutava a vicenda. Ottimo lavoro di squadra.

Management support

Good training platforms, mgt dedicated to success through supporting their people. Fair comp structure, up to date systems from lead generation through closing and retention, one on one coaching available.

It’s a nice environment and we get a lot of support

Still trying to achieve our goals. Sometimes it’s not easy, specially with nowadays market. We need to close to get paid. I would like to get more commission but there’s a goal for that and I understand. The good thing about Keyes is that we get a lot support and trainings.

Pros

There’s a lot of support

Cons

If we don’t close, there’s no pay

No mentorship,pressure to get listings

All in all I can tell you not to expect what you are promised.Mostly its pressure to get listing thru cold calling.Dont even teach how to do rentals.You would be surprised how little the agents make at Keyes after subtracting all the hype.

Very educated broker. Team worked together to allow for growth as a whole. Allowed individual style and marketing ideas . Tech team was spot on.

I loved working with the team in New Smyrna Beach. The Keyes Company gave me the tools to succeed without taking all of my commissions and without charging me desk or sign fees. Best brokerage I have worked for. I wish they had an office in Sarasota County! I would still be with them if they did. I left the brokerage because I moved for family reasons.

Great company culture and work environment

As a real estate agent, it's tough when you're just starting out. Keyes provides training and support from a team of professionals who want you to succeed!

Pros

Flexible work hours, you're your own boos

Cons

No benefits as a contractor

Excellent company. Great work/life balance. Family owned.

Tons of resources without all the fees. Great reputation and wonderful management.The New Smyrna Beach brokerage is a supportive, education forward, professional real estate company that cares about their fellow employees and their customers. Integrity, fairness, family. I highly recommend any new or seasoned agent to to join the team.

productive and fun to work with great atmosphere and focus on the essential needs of a thriving workplace in this day and age.

to assist clients in the necessary procedures to complete a real estate transaction in the state of florida with honesty and prestige cementing the idea of great client services .

Pros

great atmosphere solid team enviorment

Productive and fun place to work

Great place to work, good and professional environment. Great team leader support, Excellent training.. I should have start in the real estate industry from the beginning with this company hands down.

Continuing educational programs

This has been an awesome experience. As a Realtor you learn as you go and follow protocols and you just keep on with continuing Education to keep you ahead. You are your success story. You work hard to find your clients and serve them .and they back you up.

Pros

You are your own boss

Cons

Fees licence office fees

Good location to work from!

District sales manager strongly encourages a team atmosphere and sincerely wants all to be successful. She is always available to answer questions and provide resources when needed. Genuinely a very nice person to work with. Team members like her and respect her.

Pros

Flexible work schedule

Cons

No benefits program

Pleasant working environment. Professional and understanding management. Coworkers are a team working together and allow you to work independently. Communicate and meet with branch offices. Positive experience working there

It is a good company. You just need to be in the right office and with a supervisor/manager that can control their own office. If you can work with your manager they are a great company

Good place to get started as a real estate agent

It's a good company to start in when your'e a brand new agent. They have great training on sales, prospecting, negotiating, and contracts. It's fully commission so it's up to you go out there and hustle.

Pros

Great working environment.

Cons

It's commission only.

Family owned real estate company

The Keyes Company is a South Florida family-owned real estate company that has played a leading role in online marketing and customer satisfaction when it comes to closing transactions.

Pros

Well known company and great CRM platform

The Keyes Company

The Keyes Company is a great brokerage to work for whether you are brand new to real estate or have been in the business for years. They offer great training and the offices are filled with kind, helpful people. The owners make you feel like you are a part of their family. It’s a really great company to work for!

Productive and Inovating

Every time is something new to learn and to adhere to your tasks. There is always support from the Sales Manager and his team. Overall they teach how to conduct yourself with professionalism and help you develop the knowledge you need to make it in Real Estate.

Great place to work!!!! I enjoy my work at this place. Supervisors are great and accessible and have passion for their work. They are very supportive!

Great company and office

Great team and broker leadership in the Lighthouse Point Keyes office. Weekly training available. 24 hour support from broker. Great friendly supportive team. An experienced broker sat with me and guided me through my entire first closing. Highly recommend Keyes in Lighthouses Point.

Great place to start Real Estate Carrier

You will learn a lot, they will guide you through the whole process. It s a family company you can have access to everyone in this Company. It s great exposure in the Miami area, they are solid there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Keyes Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• The Keyes Company