The Emirates Group

Clear
3.9Pay & Benefits

Found 742 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,299 reviews

Familiar

I like this company.and company work.there is the use of sop,and all staff like family.all people so nice,and helping Everytime, chefs also.all over good.

Good company

I feel happy to work with Emirates but sometimes i feel management is not looking down for staff

Excellent oppurtunity to grow

Alls good. There is an oppurtunity to grow. People are very nice and are there to help every step of the way. Proud to be ex Emirates Staff! I learnt a lot during my career with this company.

You have to make the place a fun one to work in

A few moments one might feel out of place being in a different environment. But when one grasps the work flow then all comes through flowing. The place becomes home and workmates becomes family.

Great and safe environment

I was employed there from year 2018 and worked there almost 2 years. It is a safe Environment to work and great employee benefits. There is a sure growth within the company if you apply yourself at full potential.

workplace and culture

Best company ever that allows employees to grow personally and career.Good working environment. Management is very supportive of its staff.Sometimes stressful but People are happy

Best working city of Dubai

Always preplanned the job to be a accomplish, Good training focused on development. Alwsys employee are made known the policy of the company. Good Management, always available for one to one interaction. Good salary.

Cabin Crew: Dubai based

Before COVID and in general up until 3 years ago it was ok. Very good money and lots of benefits and allowances. The job was hard but there was still a decent work/life balance. Things started to change and when COVID hit the airline started cutting cost too much. I wasn’t made redundant but I left because Dubai in general it is not a safe place to live in for too long (they change laws often, weird working age limits, no pension, no real medical assistance, maternity leave is not paid) and it’s too hot all year round.

Pros

Lots or deals, allowances, good pay

Cons

They do what they want in terms of working laws

Excellent place to work at.

Excellent place to work at. Great opportunity to live in Dubai and travel the world while working and making money. You do get good flight benefits. If you call sick, you get penalized (delays on upgrades or no upgrade al all, warning letters...). You work a lot, long service routines in the cabin, long shifts because of the ultra long haul international flights. It's also a diverse, multi-culture environment with great opportunity to make good friends from all over the world. Awesome people from different backgrounds working for Emirates. Working for them was challenging but it was one of the best experience of my life.

Pros

Paid crew accommodation, travel around the world, meet new people, live in Dubai, travel benefits, different culture exposure, great life experience.

Cons

Long hours on duty, up to 20 hours or more

Dubai is amazing

Dubai has a diverse working culture and you will work with many people from different parts of the world. Living in Dubai in the best part though, as there is so much to do and it’s easy for western people to enjoy a lavish lifestyle.Working at Emirates is enjoyable as it’s easy to make new friends. The management team are also supportive to help you settle in. Once you have settled in it’s pretty tough going. The management processes are immature and are constantly changing this leads to confusion and restricted progress, especially given there are unrealistic timescales set. Overall I would definitely recommend working in Dubai but be prepared for a bit of a surprise when it comes to getting things done working at Emirates.

Cons

Immature processes

Travel perks are awesome and diverse culture at workplace

All in all, Emirates is a wonderful company to be employed in. It has great company culture and offers endless training and workshops to employees for growth and development. Travel perks are awesome as we get an annual ticket and other concessional tickets for ourselves and our family.

Pros

Tickets

Cons

no promotion, some management needs to have leadership training

working as a software engineer

work culture was very good, sitting at a round table where everyone can see and interact with each other. Frequent team building and fun activities, birthday celebrations, etc.

Pros

Great work culture, international experience

Cons

work life balance

Great for travelling the world

Overall a fantastic place if you want to travel the world. Working with people from all over the world. Management treat you like a number, career progression is limited.

Pros

Travel benefits, free housing, tax free income

Cons

Treated like a number, limited career progression, ever changing mamagement

Great place to work In,

So as i said, it's has great place to work within Emirates Group company, very well recognized, Good place to Enhance ur Experience but NOT CAREER growth, currently due to covid,19 and so lockdowns.U can avail all

Pros

Free food, Laundry, hair cutting, transportation before giving allowance now No if u have Blood relative then okey

Cons

No Growth, career enhancing, small mistake-home

I very happy to work with Emirates Airlines group

If’s I gets jobs again in my life I will be lucky hopefully everything will be good everything goes well Emirates will bless flights flying more and more thanks great

It was the best years of my life I worked as crew for Emirates.Very fun working environment.Very young and friendly crew most of the time! Great memories,excellent salary and benefits.Best company you can find to work in Dubai for.

Pros

Housing allowance, meal allowance, tickets, discounts.

Cons

Very long hours, physical exhaustion, working during holidays.

Ok

Overall company's environment is good but some little thing need to highlight.Before you join Emirates airline. Must be sure your self that which role you want and what is your dream position.Airside operations is bit hard . Because we have to face all weather directly.

Good experience

Enjoyed working in a long organization like Emirates. Wide experience with cosmopolitan culture. Would love to work in same field again and such big organization and wide environment.

Airport is always little hectic place to work because of lights and announcements

The job role is good , growth is a little slow very slow . Since pandemic the the company has taken many new measures in employment. But overall it’s a good company to for few years of experience .

Pros

Flight tickets

Cons

Shift patterns

Company was Elegant, how ever management is bit different, because UAE NATIONALS has different rules and regulations

Working environment was very good, lots of difference in the wages, on the same position, for my national born colleagues, travelling around the world previllages

Pros

Yes, i use to have

Cons

Yes, i use to have

Best Life Experience

The past 4 years were a blessing to me, the places and cultures I have experienced I will always treasure. I got to learn and grow as a person in the customer service industry and I was able to do it all over the world and I have taken these skills back to Ireland with me and I am more then ready to put those skills to work in a new job and chapter in my life.

Pros

Discounted Flights

Cons

Fatigue

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Emirates Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2