The Emirates Group

Clear
3.9Pay & Benefits

Found 697 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,442 reviews

Benefits are unmatched

Once you're in, you never wanted to leave because of the benefits. You can complain about the hours or management, but every company have these issues. So all in all, it was a very good experience to be working with Emirates Group.

Pros

Discounted tickets

Very stressful with so many rules

Very stressful and toxic culture, with many rules, and very long work hours.working here definitely effect your mental and psychical health.however they offer secured salary that is always paid on time.

traveling

some flights are so easy with less workload, yet most flights are so busy and stressful. The job offers many benefits like tickets, health insurance, good accommodation, and discounts on many leisure activities and places within UAE.

Fun

Fun working place ,but during that time,i didn't get the promotion.That sucks.We are not allowed to bring mobile at the airport unless we have sticker of permission to bring.Salary is good,other allowance are good too.

Interesting experience

The salary package is good however the cost of living is too high for what they offer. The managers/supervisors are hit and miss. Overall it's a great experience

No comments

Depends,and better don't have too much expectations of growth as it's very slow paced and most of the time you will end up doing the same job till you retire or until you are fired.The pay structure is a joke considering the living expenses in Dubai.

Fun

Really nice place to work stressful travel a lot round world boring at times Meet new people Pay good Stress management Training was good and helpful

Great benefits but career progression can be slow

An overall great place to work with good benefits, especially at higher grades. Career progression is very slow which has an impact on on your overall income since increments are rare

Pros

Benefits, Access to facilities, flight benefits

Cons

Career progression, slow moving due to red tape

Good for starting your career

Benefits are good for travel.............Initial induction and training was good.....Salary is decent if you are living alone without family, depending on your grade.Shifts are terrible..At the airport jobs and job roles are stagnant with no work life balance...........

Good management with high salary. Paid OT. With housing allowance. Was able to deal with premium and cosmopolitan customers from different races and cultures.

good place to start

you learn a lot, you improve your personality and perspective as you meet all cultures and see their different behaviours and beliefs, good pay but not enough to raise kids in dubai

Pros

travel the world

Cons

you are a number at the end of the day.

veel reizen, hard werken

Als cabin crew kom je in alle landen en verblijf je in mooie hotels, je krijgt company accomodation, transportation en layover allowance maar je werkt heel veel diensten en hard fysiek werk. Het is leuk werk voor een paar jaar als je jong bent

Pros

mooie bestemmingen en hotels

Cons

hard fysiek werk, heel veel druk van management, geen support

Great for a short period of time if you are young

Great experience for a young person because of the opportunity to live in a different culture and the salary . Don't expect seeing the world coz you will end up seeing airports , hotel beds and little snapshots from the bus window to take you to your hotel bed and back to the airport. You will work a lot .In Dubai there is not regulations and human rights don't count, so do as you are told or leave ! If you are happy with this apply if not you will have a hard time ! Best of luck !

One of the best places I've worked at

Emirates is a great company, which allowed most of to use the company travel benefits. Travelling to a different country every month allowed us to not have an excuse to be unhappy at work.

Pleasant working environment. High speed and stressful, but very interesting

I loved working in the company. It's diverse and multicultural. There are nice and not nice colleagues like anywhere else. The job itself can be stressful and hectic, but can be enjoyable at the same time.

Pros

Salary, benefits, traveling

Cons

Not good life work balance if you have kids

Fun place to work

It was more than great duba is wonderful place to live in and to have fun the work atmosphere is good and productive Everything is good so just be happy and chill habibi come to Dubai

Pros

Great

Cons

amazing crew, but extremely exhausting, workload to the MAX

You will see the places of the world you never even thought of seeing, and Dubai is extremely beautiful, BUT you will not be able to find a balance, we work to the MAX, trust me on that, they make sure you work your butt off for every single dirham they will pay you. On your days off, you will most probably lay in bed with netflix, body aching, and on second day off you will be getting ready for your next flight. Trust me, you don't know what tiredness is unless you had to stay awake for entire nights working like a DOG. The amount of workload is INHUMAN. Company wants you to be nice and crew is AMAZING, but they push us to the limits when we are so exhausted we aren't able to remember our name. I spend half of my layovers way too exhausted to go sightseeing and on my days off I cannot do much even tho I beg myself to do stuff. Good things are: salary, tickets for the staff, accommodation and transport provided, extraordinarily amazing colleagues. Bad stuff: Nobody cares how tired you are, I know people with covid that were too scared of call sick, whenever you get sick they blame it on you, You live with constant fear that they will fire you, people get promotions by reporting you, stabbing you at your back. At work you are not a human, you are a maid, trash collector, pushover and a punchbag for insecure customers. You will definitely love Dubai and it's perks but don't expect to do much on our days off, cause you will be dead :)

fun, exciting, great uniform, productive and collaborative workplace, Lot of things you will learn on the daily basis a lot of scenarios and events you ma be able to encounter.

Pros

free ticket

Cons

Good accomodation and Transport,ppE, safety and you feel your secure at work

However on the conditions of work long hours 12hrs but very little pay,I appreciate it comes in time and Transguard especially pays well and in time but just the salary it too small.As me personally I don't want to cancel in Transguard however because of the obligations home and the salary to a great difference don't match yet we work for more hours.If the salary issues are addressed then no issues with hours.I thank you Emirates for giving us an opportunity to work with you.

Pros

Pays in time

Cons

Long hours, too small salary.

Very good place to learn and enjoy at the same time.Cargo staff has to be serious at time especially when departure time approaches, mixed environment and fun filled place.

Pros

Travel benefits

Cons

A good healthy working environment, at least for me, we worked from 0700-1530, we took off on weekends and were always off during public holidays. There is opportunity for growth if you put the hardwork and be at the right place at the right time.There was disparity in salaries between staff even of the same grade and responsibility due to nationality, which was something that did not settle well for me and for many other staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Emirates Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• The Emirates Group