The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & Benefits

Found 649 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,299 reviews

Good and neat and tidy job

Good people understand each other and different some time in job have to much sports event in a year and also good gift every year who works good also have gifts who works good in a month as employ of months and also have employ of year is to go home for 15 days with your family with pay and gifts

Pros

Cons

8 hours also over time

Excellent and God bless the employee of Emirates

It was great te with Emirates flight cateringThe only bad thing is that I left company then I asked them later on about my salary slip which was really so important for meBut they deniedTypical day while getting too busy at morningI learnt to manage the timeManagement was awsomeWorkplace was so friendlyHardest part of the job was not time for unnecessary worksMost enjoyable part was to face the beautiful challenges

Cons

Not helping when you leave the company

Emirates Airline flight attendant

Overall amazing experience with Emirates. I worked for them for 3 years from the US and moved to UAE. It was a great work experience with an international company. The provided decent housing, benefits and training. The pay was fair and lifestyle was good. Overall I would recommend.

A well productive and fun working area

A very fun environment to work,friendly staffs and management. Well opening for every nationality,Do not judge any staffs,All staffs are nicely treated equally irrespective of the grades or level.

Pros

Breakfast, lunch and teabreak

Cons

Short break, health insurance and feeding allowance

Great and safe environment

I was employed there from year 2018 and worked there almost 2 years. It is a safe Environment to work and great employee benefits. There is a sure growth within the company if you apply yourself at full potential.

productive and fun environment

emirates group is one of the biggest company in uae. i am a team member in operation in food production. it has a fast paced environment. more filipinos are working. i enjoyed the medical benefits. housing benefits. and their cultiral values.

Best working city of Dubai

Always preplanned the job to be a accomplish, Good training focused on development. Alwsys employee are made known the policy of the company. Good Management, always available for one to one interaction. Good salary.

Cabin Crew: Dubai based

Before COVID and in general up until 3 years ago it was ok. Very good money and lots of benefits and allowances. The job was hard but there was still a decent work/life balance. Things started to change and when COVID hit the airline started cutting cost too much. I wasn’t made redundant but I left because Dubai in general it is not a safe place to live in for too long (they change laws often, weird working age limits, no pension, no real medical assistance, maternity leave is not paid) and it’s too hot all year round.

Pros

Lots or deals, allowances, good pay

Cons

They do what they want in terms of working laws

Excellent place to work at.

Excellent place to work at. Great opportunity to live in Dubai and travel the world while working and making money. You do get good flight benefits. If you call sick, you get penalized (delays on upgrades or no upgrade al all, warning letters...). You work a lot, long service routines in the cabin, long shifts because of the ultra long haul international flights. It's also a diverse, multi-culture environment with great opportunity to make good friends from all over the world. Awesome people from different backgrounds working for Emirates. Working for them was challenging but it was one of the best experience of my life.

Pros

Paid crew accommodation, travel around the world, meet new people, live in Dubai, travel benefits, different culture exposure, great life experience.

Cons

Long hours on duty, up to 20 hours or more

Excellent

Opportunities for growth, supportive management, it can be very intense but that's expected, the benefits and salary are worth it. You get to meet many people on the job, most days are fun and energetic

waste of time

opportunities for growth are too low, there is no equality. poor communication between departments. dnata management is not very qualified, they don't care about the staff.

Pros

travel benefits

Cons

low salary

Benefits jdjdjdj

Best airline to work forHigh salaryBenefitsAmazing travellingDubai is beautiful People from all over the worldDubai is safe Good resumeNice uniform

Pros

Salary

Cons

Sleep

it used to be fun , not anymore

- benefits are disapearing slowly- you ll be treated as a NUMBER not a HUMAN- some seniors use their power in a bad way and are backed by from management- a lot of reporting between collegues going on - management let passengers abuse the crew verbally and physically- it will take many years to get a promotion-during covid-19 some redended crew didn't get their end of service.

Pros

traveling, good pay, few discounts

Cons

tiring, unhealthy, unstable, stressfull

Good benefit

Good benefit, high salaryYou have many discount ticket for yourself and family.Dental, live out allowance base on your grade in the company.Busy schedule flight, crazy senior

Pros

Free flight ticket

Cons

Busy flight

Great for travelling the world

Overall a fantastic place if you want to travel the world. Working with people from all over the world. Management treat you like a number, career progression is limited.

Pros

Travel benefits, free housing, tax free income

Cons

Treated like a number, limited career progression, ever changing mamagement

Interesting experience

Interesting company to work in, always a chance to meet new and interesting people.Great opportunity to travel the world and expand your knowledge of a lot of new countries and cultures.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Living in Dubai may be challenging and lonely

It was the best years of my life I worked as crew for Emirates.Very fun working environment.Very young and friendly crew most of the time! Great memories,excellent salary and benefits.Best company you can find to work in Dubai for.

Pros

Housing allowance, meal allowance, tickets, discounts.

Cons

Very long hours, physical exhaustion, working during holidays.

productive and good workplace

The company gave me the full experience in working with different nationality. the company mold me to be productive, work without supervision and chance to learn more through their free seminars given to the employee. they mold me not only in term of work but also the attitude that an employee must have. being honest, patience, hard working and punctuality.

One best company to work and rewarding. Only the best of best would survive in this great company.T

No complaints, extremely happy / satisfied throughout. Had sufficient training to perform duties. Enjoyed fellow colleagues co-operation and encouragement. Highly exemplary superiors who worked and guided to execute required tasks without hesitation, confusion and on-time, during my time at the company. Given an opportunity, my first preference to work once again with emirates.

Pros

Provides all necessary expenses, Promotions, Faicilities and very comfortable salary

Cons

Demanding, 24 Hour avalabilty, Puncuality, Dress code etc

Great for travel and gaining invaluable experience in the world and with people from many different cultures

Worked as a flight attendant for over 10 years. I worked in every role for a minimum of two years with the exception of Purser. Operated to destinations all over the world from day one after six week training college. Amazing, unforgettable, and invaluable experience being able to see so many places and meet so many people around the world...and get paid to do it. Travel benefits are decent, but sub-par compared to many other airlines. Upper management out of touch with our actual roll. We felt like "just a number". My review is based on my experience only, which was not horrible. However, there are some real horror stories out there. It just depends on who your manager is. Company dropped the ball during the pandemic..made thousands of crew redundant (which was expected) but it was handled very poorly and unprofessionally. I will say though, that I recommend this to anyone who wants to travel, learn some real customer service skills in the trenches, and gain some worldly knowledge. Despite my complaints about the inner workings of this company, I wouldn't trade this experience for the world.

Its fun workplace but sometimes it could be very busy.

The facilities given by Company was Very good.Managements are not well managed and upgrading is very hard.Although Comoany policies are excellent.Talking about salary its very low,After working for 11hours per day we only earn 380$.

Pros

Good Accomodation and Excellence Company policy..

Cons

Low salary and hard to upgrade

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Emirates Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2