The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Culture reviews

Clear

Found 672 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,300 reviews

Excellent and God bless the employee of Emirates

It was great te with Emirates flight cateringThe only bad thing is that I left company then I asked them later on about my salary slip which was really so important for meBut they deniedTypical day while getting too busy at morningI learnt to manage the timeManagement was awsomeWorkplace was so friendlyHardest part of the job was not time for unnecessary worksMost enjoyable part was to face the beautiful challenges

Cons

Not helping when you leave the company

You have to make the place a fun one to work in

A few moments one might feel out of place being in a different environment. But when one grasps the work flow then all comes through flowing. The place becomes home and workmates becomes family.

Excellent place to work at.

Excellent place to work at. Great opportunity to live in Dubai and travel the world while working and making money. You do get good flight benefits. If you call sick, you get penalized (delays on upgrades or no upgrade al all, warning letters...). You work a lot, long service routines in the cabin, long shifts because of the ultra long haul international flights. It's also a diverse, multi-culture environment with great opportunity to make good friends from all over the world. Awesome people from different backgrounds working for Emirates. Working for them was challenging but it was one of the best experience of my life.

Pros

Paid crew accommodation, travel around the world, meet new people, live in Dubai, travel benefits, different culture exposure, great life experience.

Cons

Long hours on duty, up to 20 hours or more

Excellent

Opportunities for growth, supportive management, it can be very intense but that's expected, the benefits and salary are worth it. You get to meet many people on the job, most days are fun and energetic

Dubai is amazing

Dubai has a diverse working culture and you will work with many people from different parts of the world. Living in Dubai in the best part though, as there is so much to do and it’s easy for western people to enjoy a lavish lifestyle.Working at Emirates is enjoyable as it’s easy to make new friends. The management team are also supportive to help you settle in. Once you have settled in it’s pretty tough going. The management processes are immature and are constantly changing this leads to confusion and restricted progress, especially given there are unrealistic timescales set. Overall I would definitely recommend working in Dubai but be prepared for a bit of a surprise when it comes to getting things done working at Emirates.

Cons

Immature processes

Travel perks are awesome and diverse culture at workplace

All in all, Emirates is a wonderful company to be employed in. It has great company culture and offers endless training and workshops to employees for growth and development. Travel perks are awesome as we get an annual ticket and other concessional tickets for ourselves and our family.

Pros

Tickets

Cons

no promotion, some management needs to have leadership training

working as a software engineer

work culture was very good, sitting at a round table where everyone can see and interact with each other. Frequent team building and fun activities, birthday celebrations, etc.

Pros

Great work culture, international experience

Cons

work life balance

Interesting experience

Interesting company to work in, always a chance to meet new and interesting people.Great opportunity to travel the world and expand your knowledge of a lot of new countries and cultures.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Living in Dubai may be challenging and lonely

Good experience

Enjoyed working in a long organization like Emirates. Wide experience with cosmopolitan culture. Would love to work in same field again and such big organization and wide environment.

Best Life Experience

The past 4 years were a blessing to me, the places and cultures I have experienced I will always treasure. I got to learn and grow as a person in the customer service industry and I was able to do it all over the world and I have taken these skills back to Ireland with me and I am more then ready to put those skills to work in a new job and chapter in my life.

Pros

Discounted Flights

Cons

Fatigue

The real meanings of customer experience, service and care.

As Ex employee in Emirates group I had the best experience I could ever get.I’ve learned how to deal with different cultures around the world, trained for medical emergencies, security and safety.My experience was about 7 years and 4 month, Emirates made a massive positive change in my personality.

Pros

Meal allowance in layovers and accommodation allowance.

Cons

I’ve worked for long hours and short and learned how to balance my life with flying.

Great Salary

I had a wonderful time as a cabin crew but the management really ruin it. Also make sure that you sleep well because despite having to adjust to different time zones, they will not understand if you start having sleep issues. For the money paid it is worth working there. You will learn how to work with all types of different cultures and personalities. The customers will make sure that nothing stresses you after a couple of months because you would have seen it all. Promotions are easy if you work hard. Plus you get to travel the world. However, you will not see your family a lot and you will miss a lot of family celebrations.

Pros

Free tickets for you and your family

Cons

Long hours, missing your family and every day is different. Lots of sleep loss!

Safety is paramount to all staff and management. Many nationalities are employed and work up to standard and quality in their various professions.

Safety and competitive environment.Competitive and timely salary to staff.Motivation at workplace and training advancement.Recognition of staff by managementMany opportunities for inhouse, in house and vendors trainings Working in multi national and multi cultural environmentEqual chances of employment internally and externally.Opportunity given for professional growth and application to work indivitually and in a group

Pros

Salary without taxation. Equal employment opportunities, professionally competitive, working in multi national environment, working on shift and office hours, attractive salary and staff training, job rotation at workplace, Tickets for staff and relatives their families.

Cons

Personally, I can confidentlly say that there no cons working with Emirates Group.

Lavish Lifestyle, Amazing Perks.. But Don't Get Stuck!!

The job comes with amazing perks! Getting paid to travel to beautiful destinations, living in Dubai, free accommodation, discounted tickets, extra allowances, diverse culture, etc..But on the other hand, you're away from your home, and the job can be physically challenging with long work hours. Honestly, It was terrifying moving across the world, away from everything I know and love. But I'm so thankful I decided to do so. This is an amazing opportunity that will change your life. Take the job if you are given the chance. Make the best of it for a few years; travel, have fun, embrace other cultures and save as much money as you can! You will easily become complacent with this job and time passes very quickly. The 3 years you told yourself you would stay can easily turn into 10! Cherish every moment but don't get stuck!

Pros

Living in Dubai, Travel, Paid Accomodation, Additional Allowances, Diverse Work Culture

Cons

Away From family, No Set Schedule, Can Become Physically/Mentally Exhausting, Random/Long Hours

Safety and production at workplaces

The Company puts safety as first priority and mandatory and keeps on encouraging people or staff to work safely at all times while on duty.The company has many career growth opportunities motivating staff to work hard and achieve greater profit to the Company.The staff are proffetionally trained by the best trainers in the Company making the staff provide quality services in their different roles.

Pros

Career growth, many internal vacancies available, timely salary, Stiff competition at work, working in multi culture environment, ensuring their staff are well trained and perform work profetionally.

Cons

Na

Do not

To be honest, the culture there is really toxic. You are just a staff number and anything you can be penalized or scrutinized about you will be. The environment since Covid has changed tremendously. Avoid; Or rather join at your own risk. Plan ahead and be prepared. Fellow crew members are the saving grace.

Pros

Dubai, Travel, Multi-Cultural

Cons

No individuality, Uptmost scrutiny, Only staff number mentality

Productive and fun

Life time experience to cherished. Being a member of an airline's cabin crew promises infinite possibilities. It’s a job that offers endless travel, a chance to experience different cultures and interact with various nationalities. It’s for this reason that many in the field say being a flight attendant is more than simply a job – it’s a lifestyle.

Pros

Discounted tickets, amazing salary, amazing accommodations, world class facilities

Cons

Uncertainty

Il faudra un plan B

La vie à Doubaï est superbe quand on peut en profiter. Tout dépendra du secteur professionnel et de la fonction à laquelle vous serez employé. Quoi qu'il en soi, il faudra sans doute travailler plus qu'ailleurs et avoir une vie familiale plus restreinte car les exigences de l'employeur sont souvent importantes et en cas de soucis, vos droits à vous inexistants. Il sera vital d'adresser dans les accords contractuels le logement, l'enseignement des enfants et les couvertures médicales pour toute la famille car il s'agit de grosses dépenses qui affecteront votre budget de manière cruciale. Il faut garder en tête que les cotisations de retraite seront à votre charge. Il faudra idéalement aussi et enfin partir en ayant un plan B car il n'y a pas ni sécurité d'emploi, ni couverture sociale.

Pros

La vie d'expat....c'est génial. Les rues sont sûres.

Cons

Tout peut basculer en peu de temps.

Expérience internationale exceptionnelle

Avoir eu le privilège de voyager et découvrir plus 75 pays et diverses nationalités avec qui travailler au quotidien. Adaptabilité aux changements permanents et l’exigence d’excellence d’une compagnie de prestige. Pratique de l’anglais constant et maitrise de la langue désormais. Expérience hors du commun Primes de déplacements, repas, avantage billets national et international

Pros

Navette gratuite déplacements pressing repas

Cons

Jetlag constants

It’s is the best company in the aviation world to have the privilege to work for.

I had the privilege of being part of the Emirates team for over sixteen years. The work experience and time I spent living in Dubai, I will cherish for the rest of my life. It came to a sudden end due to the Covid Pandemic. These redundancies were the first ever in Emirates history. This speaks volumes about the management and team culture at Emirates.

Pros

Exciting experience

Cons

Can’t think of any

Stressful in the airside ground

Because we are exposed in the weather in the ground. And the the competition of the diversify culture was so intense and high especially in the career level up.

Pros

Food are not provided

Cons

12hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Emirates Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2