The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Reviews for Server

Server42 reviews
United Arab Emirates42 reviews

Found 42 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,371 reviews

Theres a lot of trainings that will help you to for you and your companies growth as well

Theres a lot of trainings that will help you grow and your company as well.. i can work with a minimal supervision..i am willing to learn and be trained

Overall it is very good and helpful

Working in a multinational company like emirates group is such a priviledged for me. As an Expat it is very flattering to be part of this big group of company. I believe my journey here as an employee and expat really changed my life as of date.

Culture of job

Nice company to work . They give very nice training to everyone . I had attended so many training . I can explore my talents over there. The place which I had feel home away home .

comely working environment

environment is good for work, teamwork is emphasized time management individual development through training group training hospitality is good salary increase

Productive and Fun

In this type of work industry it's different because I worked in Food and beverages.During my worked days, I have learned about foods ingredients and procedures.

Fun place and new challenges

Good company and lots of different nationalities are working together. Most of the busiest airport in the world. Good working culture and Ready to help each other.

Good for career development

If you work in Emirates Flight Catering you will be able to develop your career. You will be sent to different training for your own growth. There will be 3 shifts, 9 hours in a day with 25 maximum of staffs on the floor. During the briefing you should be able to know all the brands and ingredients of the foods that you will be serving specially in First Class Lounge. They have to make sure that quality of service will be given to the patrons.

Pros

being able to serve the well known artists and royalties.

Cons

Memorizing new set of menus every cycle

Stress free work environment

You get all the support and guidance from the management to improve your qualities and abilities. It was great working with the team, you will miss the place once you leave the company.

fun place to be

you can learn a lot inside the lounges of emirates its also like a new home to the passangers how you can take good care of them care for there needs and wants. its also a good way to meet new people and remembering them when they return back its like returning to your home with a full greeting of smile and comfort while you relax and travel

I worked as Waiter

a typical wok place. I learn a lot how to improve my communication skills as a Waiter I enjoy working there. Big organization that makes me staff more secure .

productivity

i learned so many things in emirates , they are conducting all the training , such as Costumer service , food and beverage management , aviation , lounge training and all needs in giving the guest a good service above their expectation

Pros

all free

Cons

9 hours

it's a fun workplace

I really loved working in Emirates Airport cos I meet lots of different people and nationalities and most of all are the tips that I received everyday. Working with lot's of staff are actually enjoy cos after the busy time you can start teasing them and laughs to be more happy the wok. When it comes to Management what I can say is too strict. Its good sometimes but sometimes not but I think its for the good of course of the business that's why they are doing that. When it comes to the job I don't think that there is a hard part on it cos if you do everyday your best nothing is hard. Maybe you can meet like some staff who a bit don't like you even your not doing anything but I think you don't have to mind them cos your doing what is right and at the end of the day you will work with them and be friends and I enjoy like that kind of situations. I enjoy the job cos if you do your best customers will appreciate it and if they see your efforts you will received a reward like tips and the more you get the more you enjoy it and make it more better. I'm not selfish person so if I have a collegues working with my area I'm sharing it.

Pros

Free accommodation, Free transportation, Free foods and Tickets every 1year

Cons

always busy

fun workplace.

Fun workplace. Good colleagues with team player mentality. Learn about food handling and proper handling of service equipment.good management. easy to approach managers. nothing hard about the job because you enjoy what you are doing.

Pros

free food, housing and transportation, free ticket every 2 years with paid leave.

Cons

nothing

fun workplace

My experience in working in Emirates Flight Catering helped me a lot in many ways. Most especially in communicating and dealing with different types of people and nationalities.

Challenging but enjoying everyday.

Everyday are full of surprising. We are dealing with different people with different expectation, that's why we must be prepared at all times.Teamwork must be applied whatever culture you came from and that's the beautiful thing in our company.

ambiance inside the work place and the opportunity to meet other nationality

Handle minimum of 3000 guest with different nationality to dine in business class lounge inside the airport plus to lead & supervise maximum of 55 colleague ( waiter / waitresses with different nationality ) in everyday shift is the most enjoyable part of my job. Assisting., providing a high quality of service for guest / customer satisfaction accordance to the company policy is always my priority when I'm in duty. Everyday is a new process to learned for me., for which every day I meet & encountered different people with different nationality it help me a lot to understand other peoples culture & behavioral. I take as a challenge & maybe the hardest part of the job is when in the busiest time of operation there is this guest asking for special assistance ( in some food we offer ) ( because of Allergenic ) for which we need to provide for them.

Pros

food, transportation & accomodation plus health insurance

Cons

timings for transportation/

Quiet busy and less staff and its quiet challenging

Its a busy establishment and the management is not good! They dont know how to manage there staff. There is no good relation between the staff and heads of the company.

Pros

Add salary

Cons

Less staff

A very good place to work where you will enhance your skills and knowledge

It was always busy in the airport, having a minimum of hundred guests in a shift. In this kind of working place where you have to double or triple your ability to think fast and to move fast. You will learn how to deal with different kinds of people and everyday guests. It is a meet and greet kind of service where the guest should always be treated as VIP's. If you treat everybody with kindness and respect they will do the same to you. As a Senior/Pioneer waiter in a VIP and Business Lounge I developed my leadership skills and knowledge. It is a little bit challenging everyday because I have to take care of 2 restaurant within a day. We are always facing different challenges daily in which we are always learning from it. The most enjoyable part of our job, is that we treated everyone in our team like brothers and sisters. And when the guests smiles at us and thanks us for a very nice and a very good service plus a tip.

Pros

A very good place to enhance your career, skills and knowledge

Cons

Long hours of work, Needs a little adjustment on the benifits

what i have learned

what i have learned from emirate flight catering is how to manage your life.how to be with co workers and what is dubai airport.and what is UAE. learn lot of things in 6 months.

proud

it is stress free environment with a lot of people from different nationalities works together.it tequires a team work and really enjoy working there.

beautiful work place

learn how to deal with differents nationality in the airport,learn new things about the work,safety is the priority,have a good friends and colleages.

Pros

free food

Cons

accomodation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Emirates Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

The Emirates Group Reviews by Location