The Emirates Group

Passenger Service Agent13 reviews
United Arab Emirates13 reviews

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,327 reviews

Very good comp4

Nice place to work with different culture friendly environment enjoyed working excellent trainings good experience lot of Learning opportunity got opportunity see the world.

Good

Career Progression was assured

As a Passenger service agent in a well established company like the Emirates group, career progression was assured as on a daily bases, new tasks were put in force. A new company and new systems were introduced and it made everyone enjoy the atmosphere from the date you join till the date you leave.

Good work experience.

Typical a busy day at the airport but it was fun at the same time. Additional knowledge every day. It was a great experience. Thank you for the knowledge that you imparted to me as an employee.

Challenging day to day tasks

Has taught me the different kind customer service in a more personal level. It's exciting work as your allocations assignment varies from daily tasks and meeting different challenges along the way.

Pros

Airline Ticket and overtime pay

Cons

Graveyard shifts and Part timer position

Airport industry still that made me feel comfortable wherever I maybe and made me travel the world. I missed the job but then I didn't have had the chance to work more time there due to the hot season.

Pros

Short hours

Cons

Hot season

Fast growing company

Learnt alot while working in EMirates airline in terminal one and it taught How to punctual and accurate in departing all flight ontime as much i can besides daily challenges.

good

Passenger Service Agent Include check in, boarding and transfer desk. Make announcement, try to solve all kinds of problem passengers meet, help and coordinate with our team leader and member staff to create a pleasant experience for our passenger during their time at the airport.

Pros

ticket benefit

Cons

shift

My favorite job ever.

Was an amazing company to work for. No routine. Great working and seeing people from all around the world. Worked in shifts and was fine.

Friendly colleagues

checks in passengers flexible in dealing with the different passengers I have learned to handle pressure. My colleagues are very friendly there.The hardest part of the job is the shifting schedule but the most enjoyable part is the profit-sharing.

Pros

overtimes is paid fairly

Cons

shifting schedules

productive

A typical day as work was a day that I had not only enough sales but also satisfied customers.

Pros

bonus, transportation, acomodation

Cons

45 min break. health insurance

Jobs at The Emirates Group

Passenger Service Agent positions
See more jobs

Great environment to provide a professional customer service/dynamic place

-Airprt is a busy environment -I learned how to deal with passengers having different attitudes,working fast and master airline systems. -A professional managment team -We do work as a team work,one team is one power -Our challenge is when we do have a fully booked flights -I do enjoy my job as i meet people from all over the world

Pros

free launches

A stable company but with very low salaries and no growth prospects

Work at the airport can quite stressful,but at the same time enjoyable.. Everyday you get to learn new things and meet new people.Biggest problem is the management and the very low salaries. We work as a team and since we are from the various countries in the world,that makes it enjoyable also to learn about each other's cultures and lifestyles and language.Most enjoyable part is the travelling part, as we get free unlimited tickets but also since our salaries are very low, we cant really travel!!

Pros

free tickets

Cons

low salary and difficult to grow

It was the best experience i got in my entire career

Working for Emirates Airlines was challenging and beneficial for me as i learnt many things while working in a healthy atmosphere

Pros

brand name gifts

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Emirates Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2