The Emirates Group

Clear
3.9Pay & Benefits

Found 39 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,325 reviews

not bad experience

not bad experience but got redundant during 2020 covid, and when they called back the salary was less but same position which was supposed to be considered

waste of time

opportunities for growth are too low, there is no equality. poor communication between departments. dnata management is not very qualified, they don't care about the staff.

Pros

travel benefits

Cons

low salary

Company before COVID19 is different than now

I worked for Emirates Airlines till October 2019, i was happy and satisfied overall.Main issue with the company is the politics, can delay your advancement and give it to someone who's absolutely unworthy.

Pros

Culture, trainings, image and benefits.

Cons

Politics.

Productive and Stressful in terms of Shift Timings

It was an amazing experience to work at the airport in stressful situations, meeting new people from different regions, good and fairly treatments from managers, all managers are friendly and supportive, opening new majority numbers of destinations in a yearly basis, and applying all the policies and regulations on a regular basis. The airport is a critical field when it comes to passenger's requirements in flying to specific destinations whereas all fields of security procedures and skills must be applied accordingly to fulfil all needs to travel happily and safely.

Pros

Travel Benefits

Cons

Shift Hours

It requires a lot of focus and self driven motivation

Working in emirates is great but it comes at a cost. You should be smart, able to manage time well and be flexible with working hours. You could come across very written colleagues too which means you need to have your smart up all the time. The management very difficult to deal with unless you are a certain preferred nationality I believe. However, the benefits are great and if you are someone who loves traveling then maybe this is the job for you!

Pros

Great benefits and salary on time

Cons

Difficult working hours and long shifts. Management isn’t the best

Productive and very good place to work

Best place i have worked so far. Salary paid on time and many benefits were given to the employees. uniform and transport were provided too. its kind a dream job to a working for airline and the airport. very good experience and the leader, Managers treats you really well. So lucky to in a company as such.

Everyday is a different scenario

If you like working with different nationalities and can handle/manage stress and pressure then airport life should be easy for you. Work at the airport is very fast-paced and it's just really busy and hectic.

Pros

ticket benefits, insurance, employee package

Cons

shifting patterns, a bit hard to get into internal vacancies

productive and fun to work with the employees

good customer service experience, with great people to work with. We all know that an airport is a stressful place but You will end up enjoying it. great place to start work and build up your customer service skills.

Pros

Airline tickets. Arabic allowance and other benefits with emirates platinum card

Cons

Stressful, challenging

Poor Management

Poor Management, Micromanaging, Amazing benefits , average salary , other departments maybe different. Poor Management, Micromanaging, Amazing benefits

Fast Paced,interactive and multicultural environment

Emirates Airlines is a well established company with many job roles to offer. They have a very structured approach to develop an employees career and train him to be alert, pay attention to details and be responsible. My customer service and interaction skills were honed while i worked there. The have amazing faculty who train you to be the best. I was promoted twice in a short span of time and they appreciate your hard work and give benefits you truly deserve.

Productive and fun workplace, offered many training for the employee

Emirates Group/ Dnata - is a good place to work, they offered a competitive salary and benefits.productive and fun workplace for everyone, the only struggling point is the timings as we have to be in our night shift most of the time, where everyone is sleeping and yet we are working. basically i am looking for the schedule which is i will have more time for my family and a normal schedule.

Multicultural. Diverse. Opportunistic.

Was a great company to work with. Travel benefits are great. Salary could be higher for the long shifts and different shift timings that we do. You get to work alongside with various other nationalities.

multi cultural environment

I used to love my job in Dnata, its a good company to work with and i was part of T2 , i used to love working in the airport its more like type of jobs i would like to do , its all about meeting new people everyday , different scenarios , lots of benefits , great staff . however the only difficulty or the hardest part of this job was my working hours " Shifts " i had night shifts and it was hard for me to do the same i asked to try and fix my schedule but they weren't able to i decided to leave the company as i cant do the same i delivered and i am finishing my studies . the most enjoyable part is working at the airport it self and meet different people from all over the world .

Well organized , priorities OTP in any department, monotonous work, non-productive

I have been working with the company since 5 years and the culture of the company is quite different from the others. There are very less chances of growing with in the company itself and that could be because of the competition or the huge manpower.

Pros

travel benefits, salary on time

Cons

long hours, shifts

always energetic and punctual

I am hardworking,honest,selfdependent and motivated. I always keep my working area active and punctual,means work should be done on time without any deals.

Pros

lunch and dinner

Cons

1 hours

Fun

It was a good experience working in Emirates. I met a lot of people from different backgrounds and culture. The good thing about working with this company was the discounted tickets.

Pros

Discounted tickets

Cons

poor management

Good for travellers

If one is working at the airport, then I may say it is a very hectic and toxic place to work at. 12 hours shift changing every 2 months. Extensive customer service skills and patience is required. Workplace culture is good enough as you may know different nationalities. Perks are the tickets and travel options at a low cost.

Friendly and diverse work environment.

DNATA Emirates Group is a place where you not only work but also learn about different cultures, traditions and even religion as there are employees from all over the world.

Pros

travel benefits

Cons

long working hours

Great benefits but slow growth

This place had great benefits but the growth curve was slow and almost non existent; although it is a great place to travel and see the world, growing within the company isn't easy.

Good for professional

I worked with Emirates Group 16 years and really enjoyed it , received many certificates of training .The atmosphere is very professional. i learned many skills as i used to deal with multi ethnic customers. Emirates Airlines operates under the umbrella of DNATA with 28 other airlines GSA where i got the chance to work with other airlines counter ticketing staff before i was moved to Emirates airline.

Pros

Tax free salary, paid vacations, and trainings

Cons

Being one of the best carriers of the world, the work pressure was some times did not allow to have annual vacation on time.

Very Good Company to work

very good company , provide all the learning and assistant and benefits ..with sense of job security and good management. enjoyable job because dealing with different people around the world .

Pros

travel, deal with different people

Cons

long hour