The Emirates Group logo

Customer Service Representative119 reviews
United Arab Emirates119 reviews

Found 119 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,631 reviews

Wherever the company polic

. Emirates is one of the best company in Dubai.I have that ability and experience to work in these field. However, I have two years job experience in same field as well as I have good communication skills and customer service skills.

Pros

As a company policy

Cons

10hrs

not good

Not payed enough for what you do. Higher management don't care about you, and to them you're just a number. Very difficult to move up to a higher position

Jobs at The Emirates Group

Customer Service Representative positions
See more jobs

Good place to work in

Good place to work inFun. Supportive college, excellent team work and a good 2 days offEnjoyed and leared alot and gained the experience i was looking for.

Engaging and interactive experience with diverse nationality passengers

Duty Managers from Emirates were supportive. I was hired by Transguard Group for Emirates Airline as customer service agent. Huge difference in the way Transguard group functions and Emirates Airline even Transguard group is the subsidiary company of the Airline. Emirates staff was always supportive with us.

Stable job, good management

Working in aviation industry isn't an easy job. Different shifts, between night, morning and evening, your body will be exhausted and by time you will suffer from hormonal disorders and illness. Good and fair management.Working with Emirates Airlines is a very good experience to add to your cv. If we'll compare Salaries Emirates Airlines offer low basic salaries, but by time you'll be promoted and having a stable job is a good gain here in dubai, regarding other vacancies in private sector.You'll be always required to do online trainings and refresh your memory.

Pros

Staff tickets, stable job, important experience and continuous work training

Cons

No work/life balance, difference difficult shifts, stressful sometimes, low salary, no social life.

The Emirates Group insights

What people like

• Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Areas for improvement

• Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job

Challenging but fun

It’s challenging and a lot of stress but if you love operations you will love this job and learn a lot ! Many skills will be learned everyday ! It’s fun but very long shift hours.. less work/life balance.

Benefits are unmatched

Once you're in, you never wanted to leave because of the benefits. You can complain about the hours or management, but every company have these issues. So all in all, it was a very good experience to be working with Emirates Group.

Pros

Discounted tickets

Nice place to work

Very nice place to work. Company has a good and friendly culture. Career growth and development plan is also there for the employees. Good experience

Beloning to a global company

Working at Emirates Airlines for 5 years was a great experience for me. It is a huge machine well-organized from general company strategies to small details in delivering customer service.

Nice experience

The Emirates Group as a whole organization is excellent. Diverse nationality & culture. Safe & secured workplace. High respect for women regardless of age and nationality.

One of the best places I've worked at

Emirates is a great company, which allowed most of to use the company travel benefits. Travelling to a different country every month allowed us to not have an excuse to be unhappy at work.

Good safety security production for family am working emirates airlane

Very good experience, product with my family,meet around the world people one place,happy smile family qith emirates full work satisfaction qnd enjoy the work.

Great experience

Great experience working in one of the leading airline in Middle East.It was a wonderful experience with one of the best airlines in the world. I was paid to travel the world and it will always be a beautiful that I will always share to people.

Fun workplace

I would recommend this company for those, who loves travelling, as company is very flexible with providing days off and of course almost free tickets. But be ready for a lot of information which needs to be covered and advised to customers.

Fun place to work

Amazing Place to work to exposure multiple cultural colleagues around you and everyone is real helpful and best part is you leave your work stress at work.

Best experience of my life

Emirates the name says it allI had the best experience in my career Global platform to display your skills Global community work atmosphere Global players in terms of hospitality management work ethics etc I had to leave due to personal emergency back homeOtherwise I never would Emirates will always make you feel at home

not bad experience

not bad experience but got redundant during 2020 covid, and when they called back the salary was less but same position which was supposed to be considered

I had enjoyed every minute since I joined Emirates

It is great place to work.Emirates is multinational company, full of fun. Every day is different. As a staff you will get staff tickets, allowing you to explore the world, a lot of discounts in Dubai shopping malls,50% discounts for 5* hotels all over the world..

Pros

50% discounts for luxury hotels all over the world

waste of time

opportunities for growth are too low, there is no equality. poor communication between departments. dnata management is not very qualified, they don't care about the staff.

Pros

travel benefits

Cons

low salary

excellent

i loved working with emirates as it was my first experience in UAE and it was very professional , and would love to work again with Emirates so yes one of the best i ever worked with

Airport is always little hectic place to work because of lights and announcements

The job role is good , growth is a little slow very slow . Since pandemic the the company has taken many new measures in employment. But overall it’s a good company to for few years of experience .

Pros

Flight tickets

Cons

Shift patterns

Customer Service Representative at The Emirates Group

Estimated salary
AED9,136 per month

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Emirates Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question