The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,371 reviews

Fun place with lots of friendly colleagues to work with, nice management

I truly miss the time when I was flying with Emirates. Lovely company which treat the employees nicely! No regret for working there! Working environment is great and you get to travel internationally which is a bonus! Living in Dubai also is an unforgettable experience. Company has provided you the accommodations and transportation.

Esperienza stupenda

Considerando che il lavoro in sé è parecchio faticoso e con ritmi considerevoli, deve piacere. Io amavo quel lavoro perciò posso dire sua stata un'esperienza stupenda. I benefit che dava l'azienda erano anche molto buoni. Ora post COVID, non saprei ma penso alcune cose siano cambiate.

Emirates Work Experience

My work involved business audits which was a great insightful experience. This experience helped me with comprehensive understanding of the different sub businesses falling under Emirates Group. My job responsibilities was to understand identify cost savings thorough detailed walk through of the business.

Pros

Discounted Air tickets

Bonne expérience

Pour un steward le salaire est de 2300€ par mois.

Good company to work for

A great opportunity to travel and see different parts of the world - long process with training and getting hired Long hrs and hard for the body to get used to it

Beware of office politics / Drug & Alcohol test - Zero tolerance

Extreme Asian culture & too much office politics, one must stay aloof from such unethical practices at work at all time.Emirates Airlines HR has a zero tolerance on drug & alcohol consumption. Make sure you know your duty roster well. Specially, if you are into operations.Make sure you punch in / out from work on time or else you will end up in deep consequences (verbal / written warning letters followed by termination). Emirates Airlines may not be one of the best pay masters but yes, does provide job security. Employee's growth within the company is a big issue. Having said that, one must advance his / her skills & knowledge for better recognition (best would be to enroll in any relevant aviation courses provided by Emirates Aviation College).We do get to see some management glitches but overall you will find them cooperative. Since it is a big organisation with thousands of employees, make sure you are well briefed & follow the cascade effect.

Empresa pouco colaborativa e preocupada com os funcionários

8 anos de dedicação a uma empresa para no final sermos vistos como meros numeros.

Pros

Seguro e viagens

Cons

Horário rotativo

low pay

Low pay and a stressful environment. Look somewhere else if you want to earn a decent wage.It`s not worth working here anymore.Extremely busy and no possibility to progress.

Fun work place

Very good company to work withTravel benefitsGood commission payFam tripsDiscounts Inbound calls sales

Inconsistent management

Management had no HR experience/training. Poor work life balance. Not many days off and a lot of people backstab you because they want to get ahead. Or just really unhappy with their lives too

There are lots to learn, day by day

Emirates is very flexible, when it required, staff has valuable training programs and online platform as well. Emirates Academy provide discount to enroll for academic training programs. When the staff completed one year there able to apply different departments and other positions.if you are smart enough , you could drive your self up to higher level.Emirates staff are eligible for discount in many restaurants, fashion, salons,and shopping etc.We easily get visit visa to travel to other countries, and by Emirates provided discounted tickets.

Emirates Group workplace is a safe and long term goal

Emirates job and duty is very challenging for long term goal, I have learned a lot, it included in my develop a strong skill set, I m eager to make full use of this skill in a large working environment. I m hardworking, Self-motivated, and flexible with any kind of requirement and requirements, I enjoy interacting with different people and Teamwork.

Nice place to work

One can get a good work life balancePeople can get to travel to multiple EK destinations with the travel benefitsScope to rotate / move around multiple teams depending on one's interest and open opportunities.

Pros

Good Travel benefits

Cons

Bureaucratic

Environnement de travail très intéressant et agréable

Ce fût une expérience inoubliable avec un cadre plaisant .

Pros

Les billets d'avion

I would recommend this organization to work for. Top notch trainings, state of the art facilities and operation center.

Above average job security, lots of training, recurrent trainings, audits and employee appraisals. Low tolerance for absence and sick leave. Very diverse work environment, and depending on the position, good secondary benefits (hotels and entertainment discounts, travel benefits, tax-free salary, free accommodation, etc.)

Basic Call Centre

The scheduling is the worst part of it. Nothing is fixed.it takes extremely long to make any progress and there's no job security. Otherwise they offer a good base salary if you are starting out.

Pros

Base Salary compared to othe bpos. Transport.

Cons

Timings. Jon security/advancement.

Great Company

Challenging Environment with great Benefits No much of work life balance and Management is not very supportive.No Recognition for hard work if not the right Nationality…

Pros

Travel and other Benefits

Cons

Environment work life balance

Lots of favoritism and racism

Out of the whole Emirates group, look for companies with the direct relation to Emirates.Other branches in that group are simply a waste of time.Emirates by itself is an awesome company.

Best experience of my life

Emirates the name says it allI had the best experience in my career Global platform to display your skills Global community work atmosphere Global players in terms of hospitality management work ethics etc I had to leave due to personal emergency back homeOtherwise I never would Emirates will always make you feel at home

Work culture is great among crew

The work culture is great and friendly among crew and someone is always there to lend a helping hand. Great layovers and hotels. Good accommodation and allowance.

Pros

Layovers, allowance, hotels, accommodation, security

Cons

Long hours, haphazardly made many crew redundant for Covid, management, leaves.

Overall very good

Overall was a very good experience. That was a fun job despite the heavy rosters and night flights. The cosmopolitan environment and the traveling make it enjoyable.

Pros

Fun

Cons

Long flights

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Emirates Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• The Emirates Group