The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates2,000 reviews

Found 2,000 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,390 reviews

Organized

The learning process within Emirates is organized and the staff always encourage you to learn and get exposed to their facilities no matter how you perform.

A good healthy working environment, at least for me, we worked from 0700-1530, we took off on weekends and were always off during public holidays. There is opportunity for growth if you put the hardwork and be at the right place at the right time.There was disparity in salaries between staff even of the same grade and responsibility due to nationality, which was something that did not settle well for me and for many other staff.

Great benefits and exciting industry but you have to work hard for it

A great company with lots of opportunities to learn but very hard to progress. No flexible working practices.Very fast paced as always lots of projects going on.

Pros

Travel benefits

Cons

Old school HR practices

Strong brand and great employees

Great employees but lacks management strategy. CEO will leave soon and the company does not have a Progression plan. Office is very very good and travel benefits are amazing.

Great way to travel the world

you have your freedom as well as a free ticket throughout the worldwide, there are no curfews for the staffs like Qatar Airways,trust me you'll have more fun in Emirates ❤️✨

It was an wonderful experience

I would always loved to work for this company but their labor law regarding job security is extremely poor and you are always uncertain. Fear factor always destroys employees performance.

Great Place to work.

A great place to work and experience new opportunities. Great for someone in their twenties who wants to travel the world. The hardest part is staying awake on some flights.

Not Good

This company does not respect its employees . The senior managers openly disrespect the Senior Developers and Leads , which is not a good practice . The job is very much unstable , it can go anytime . No body from your contractual agreement can help you then , better you should not go there and join this company .

Pros

Cons

Long Working Hours, Getting Treated as Slaves, No free tea/coffee, Job is not secured at all

you are nothing but a number

people always get kicked out, in fact they alway hiring.They have no human empathy and and you overwork.I wouldn’t recommend to anyone. It can ruin your life

It was very informative

I had very good experience with Emirates airline. I been working 15 years with Emirates airline all n many different departments. Such as check-in, boarding, transfer desk, special services, STPC, Lounges, baggage services

Fun workplace

I would recommend this company for those, who loves travelling, as company is very flexible with providing days off and of course almost free tickets. But be ready for a lot of information which needs to be covered and advised to customers.

Amazing experience

Amazing experience with unlimited opportunities to grow & learn, with an outstanding travel benefits. If you are a dreamer and you want a full life experience, EK and Dubai is your destination

Fun place to work

Amazing Place to work to exposure multiple cultural colleagues around you and everyone is real helpful and best part is you leave your work stress at work.

Fun place with lots of friendly colleagues to work with, nice management

I truly miss the time when I was flying with Emirates. Lovely company which treat the employees nicely! No regret for working there! Working environment is great and you get to travel internationally which is a bonus! Living in Dubai also is an unforgettable experience. Company has provided you the accommodations and transportation.

Esperienza stupenda

Considerando che il lavoro in sé è parecchio faticoso e con ritmi considerevoli, deve piacere. Io amavo quel lavoro perciò posso dire sua stata un'esperienza stupenda. I benefit che dava l'azienda erano anche molto buoni. Ora post COVID, non saprei ma penso alcune cose siano cambiate.

Emirates Work Experience

My work involved business audits which was a great insightful experience. This experience helped me with comprehensive understanding of the different sub businesses falling under Emirates Group. My job responsibilities was to understand identify cost savings thorough detailed walk through of the business.

Pros

Discounted Air tickets

Bonne expérience

Pour un steward le salaire est de 2300€ par mois.

Good company to work for

A great opportunity to travel and see different parts of the world - long process with training and getting hired Long hrs and hard for the body to get used to it

Beware of office politics / Drug & Alcohol test - Zero tolerance

Extreme Asian culture & too much office politics, one must stay aloof from such unethical practices at work at all time.Emirates Airlines HR has a zero tolerance on drug & alcohol consumption. Make sure you know your duty roster well. Specially, if you are into operations.Make sure you punch in / out from work on time or else you will end up in deep consequences (verbal / written warning letters followed by termination). Emirates Airlines may not be one of the best pay masters but yes, does provide job security. Employee's growth within the company is a big issue. Having said that, one must advance his / her skills & knowledge for better recognition (best would be to enroll in any relevant aviation courses provided by Emirates Aviation College).We do get to see some management glitches but overall you will find them cooperative. Since it is a big organisation with thousands of employees, make sure you are well briefed & follow the cascade effect.

Inconsistent management

Management had no HR experience/training. Poor work life balance. Not many days off and a lot of people backstab you because they want to get ahead. Or just really unhappy with their lives too

Emirates Group workplace is a safe and long term goal

Emirates job and duty is very challenging for long term goal, I have learned a lot, it included in my develop a strong skill set, I m eager to make full use of this skill in a large working environment. I m hardworking, Self-motivated, and flexible with any kind of requirement and requirements, I enjoy interacting with different people and Teamwork.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Emirates Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• The Emirates Group