The Emirates Group
View all The Emirates Group reviews

The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Review

It was the best years of my life I worked as crew for Emirates.Very fun working environment.Very young and friendly crew most of the time! Great memories,excellent salary and benefits.Best company you can find to work in Dubai for.

Pros

Housing allowance, meal allowance, tickets, discounts.

Cons

Very long hours, physical exhaustion, working during holidays.

Same roleSame location

The Best Employer Ever !!!!

We were so spoiled as Cabin Crew. I loved every minute of my flying career with Emirates Airlines and so I lasted for 10 years. I didn’t want to leave until my life circumstances have to make me resign. It became a comfort zone to me. Amazing Tax Free Salary, nice paid accommodation in Dubai, Top Notch Employee benefits etc .. Dubai is an absolutely nice city. Amazing colleagues. Emirates Group is constantly investing on its employees’ training and development. Professional People. Emirates is the company that I feel so proud to work for.

Pros

The Best in Everything! Best Employer ever !!

Cons

Flying schedule can possibly be tight depending on global events
Same roleSame location

Amazing sky job

The Emirates group has a lot of opportunities for individual. I really love flying and miss it now. The travel benefit was amazing. A lot of free time on days off to do anything i want. There is a lot of flexibility as a flight attendant as i get a lot of free time to rest and relax.

Pros

Amazing benefits

Cons

Being away from family
Same location

Great place to work with multicultural environment.

A great place to grow and gain lots of experience. Multicultural environment helps you to gain more knowledge and confidence. Very professional work atmosphere where everyone had the opportunity to get promoted.

Pros

Travel around the world.

Cons

Work with different time zones.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Emirates Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2