The Emirates Group
View all The Emirates Group reviews

The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Review

Cabin Crew: Dubai based

Before COVID and in general up until 3 years ago it was ok. Very good money and lots of benefits and allowances. The job was hard but there was still a decent work/life balance. Things started to change and when COVID hit the airline started cutting cost too much. I wasn’t made redundant but I left because Dubai in general it is not a safe place to live in for too long (they change laws often, weird working age limits, no pension, no real medical assistance, maternity leave is not paid) and it’s too hot all year round.

Pros

Lots or deals, allowances, good pay

Cons

They do what they want in terms of working laws

Same role

Don’t work for them

I worked for them for 14 years, and they made me redundant because of COVID which was great as now I am in a much happier place, they paid really bad for redundancy package and they treated us inhumanly at the end of our careers. NEVER work for a company who treat you only as a staff number.
Same roleSame location

professional place of work

as cabin crew it was worth every minute and if it wasn't for my injury i would stay . if you take a proper advantage of the training provided, you will gain an amazing experience . simply abuse your trainings and offered free courses. its worth lots of money and its offered for free.
Same location

Great place to work with multicultural environment.

A great place to grow and gain lots of experience. Multicultural environment helps you to gain more knowledge and confidence. Very professional work atmosphere where everyone had the opportunity to get promoted.

Pros

Travel around the world.

Cons

Work with different time zones.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Emirates Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2