The Emirates Group
View all The Emirates Group reviews

The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Review

A stable company but with very low salaries and no growth prospects

Work at the airport can quite stressful,but at the same time enjoyable.. Everyday you get to learn new things and meet new people.Biggest problem is the management and the very low salaries. We work as a team and since we are from the various countries in the world,that makes it enjoyable also to learn about each other's cultures and lifestyles and language.Most enjoyable part is the travelling part, as we get free unlimited tickets but also since our salaries are very low, we cant really travel!!

Pros

free tickets

Cons

low salary and difficult to grow

Same roleSame location

Very good comp4

Nice place to work with different culture friendly environment enjoyed working excellent trainings good experience lot of Learning opportunity got opportunity see the world.

Good
Same roleSame location

Career Progression was assured

As a Passenger service agent in a well established company like the Emirates group, career progression was assured as on a daily bases, new tasks were put in force. A new company and new systems were introduced and it made everyone enjoy the atmosphere from the date you join till the date you leave.
Same location

Ok for flight attendants

Depends on what you are looking for career wise. The company doesn’t treat you fairly as you are only a number and no empathy at all. Also your career development is only based on pure luck and nothing else which is de motivating. However, if you are not a qualified person never been to college or have any othe skills or experience, it’s a great opportunity salary and benefits wise.

Pros

Salary and traveling

Cons

Company culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Emirates Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

• The Emirates Group
  • A stable company but with very low salaries and no growth prospects
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?