The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates2,030 reviews

Found 2,030 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,421 reviews

Productive work

A busy work place. Get to interact and work with people from all around the world. One gets to learn a lot. Work smart and you will be noticed. Great managers and supportive team. Depending on job roles one gets to work either in shifts or only regular day shifts.

It’s depends up on your department and line manager

Not bad for beginners and interested in traveling. Your career development is depends up on your line manger and department . Those who have interred in traveling , working in EK is a best opportunity.

Discipline- not allowed to have an opinion or a feedback.

Money wise good/ work wise - you will be awake sometimes for more then 36 hours - no time to recover from jet lags; army type of environment- reporting culture and the fear of loosing your job from stupid things .

Beloning to a global company

Working at Emirates Airlines for 5 years was a great experience for me. It is a huge machine well-organized from general company strategies to small details in delivering customer service.

Great benefits but career progression can be slow

An overall great place to work with good benefits, especially at higher grades. Career progression is very slow which has an impact on on your overall income since increments are rare

Pros

Benefits, Access to facilities, flight benefits

Cons

Career progression, slow moving due to red tape

Good learning and employee friendly atmosphere

For those staying away from home country it's a great place to work as easy accessibility is there to reach back to your loved one's. Working culture and learning opportunity are endless. Great work place indeed.

Nice experience

The Emirates Group as a whole organization is excellent. Diverse nationality & culture. Safe & secured workplace. High respect for women regardless of age and nationality.

Great experience

Having to move home and live in Dubai, was very exciting. They provide housing. The training is intense, but once you get through that and your probation, the world really is at your finger tips. It's a lifestyle job, enjoy it, until it's lost it's magic on you. Would highly recommend, great experience.

Good for starting your career

Benefits are good for travel.............Initial induction and training was good.....Salary is decent if you are living alone without family, depending on your grade.Shifts are terrible..At the airport jobs and job roles are stagnant with no work life balance...........

Good management with high salary. Paid OT. With housing allowance. Was able to deal with premium and cosmopolitan customers from different races and cultures.

good place to start

you learn a lot, you improve your personality and perspective as you meet all cultures and see their different behaviours and beliefs, good pay but not enough to raise kids in dubai

Pros

travel the world

Cons

you are a number at the end of the day.

veel reizen, hard werken

Als cabin crew kom je in alle landen en verblijf je in mooie hotels, je krijgt company accomodation, transportation en layover allowance maar je werkt heel veel diensten en hard fysiek werk. Het is leuk werk voor een paar jaar als je jong bent

Pros

mooie bestemmingen en hotels

Cons

hard fysiek werk, heel veel druk van management, geen support

Great for a short period of time if you are young

Great experience for a young person because of the opportunity to live in a different culture and the salary . Don't expect seeing the world coz you will end up seeing airports , hotel beds and little snapshots from the bus window to take you to your hotel bed and back to the airport. You will work a lot .In Dubai there is not regulations and human rights don't count, so do as you are told or leave ! If you are happy with this apply if not you will have a hard time ! Best of luck !

One of the best places I've worked at

Emirates is a great company, which allowed most of to use the company travel benefits. Travelling to a different country every month allowed us to not have an excuse to be unhappy at work.

Pleasant working environment. High speed and stressful, but very interesting

I loved working in the company. It's diverse and multicultural. There are nice and not nice colleagues like anywhere else. The job itself can be stressful and hectic, but can be enjoyable at the same time.

Pros

Salary, benefits, traveling

Cons

Not good life work balance if you have kids

Fun place to work

It was more than great duba is wonderful place to live in and to have fun the work atmosphere is good and productive Everything is good so just be happy and chill habibi come to Dubai

Pros

Great

Cons

Good safety security production for family am working emirates airlane

Very good experience, product with my family,meet around the world people one place,happy smile family qith emirates full work satisfaction qnd enjoy the work.

good benefit

No work and life balance. Great experience got to travel the world and meet lots of people from different backgrounds and cultures. Got to be able to cope with night shifts and sometimes not sleeping that much. I think it's ok for a short period of time maybe around a few years and then it's good to move on.

Pros

good benefit

Cons

management

amazing crew, but extremely exhausting, workload to the MAX

You will see the places of the world you never even thought of seeing, and Dubai is extremely beautiful, BUT you will not be able to find a balance, we work to the MAX, trust me on that, they make sure you work your butt off for every single dirham they will pay you. On your days off, you will most probably lay in bed with netflix, body aching, and on second day off you will be getting ready for your next flight. Trust me, you don't know what tiredness is unless you had to stay awake for entire nights working like a DOG. The amount of workload is INHUMAN. Company wants you to be nice and crew is AMAZING, but they push us to the limits when we are so exhausted we aren't able to remember our name. I spend half of my layovers way too exhausted to go sightseeing and on my days off I cannot do much even tho I beg myself to do stuff. Good things are: salary, tickets for the staff, accommodation and transport provided, extraordinarily amazing colleagues. Bad stuff: Nobody cares how tired you are, I know people with covid that were too scared of call sick, whenever you get sick they blame it on you, You live with constant fear that they will fire you, people get promotions by reporting you, stabbing you at your back. At work you are not a human, you are a maid, trash collector, pushover and a punchbag for insecure customers. You will definitely love Dubai and it's perks but don't expect to do much on our days off, cause you will be dead :)

Great experience

Great experience working in one of the leading airline in Middle East.It was a wonderful experience with one of the best airlines in the world. I was paid to travel the world and it will always be a beautiful that I will always share to people.

Great Place to have experience for Wider body Aircraft like A380 and B777.

I work for one of the best airlines in the world, “Emirates”Work life style is Tough though as most of the time deadlines and pressure kicks in.Management is good.overall its a great company to work. especially, I like the way the do care about employee by giving bonus and increments!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Emirates Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• The Emirates Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?