The Bloomington Academy logo

The Bloomington Academy Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates7 reviews

Teachers work for free. You get low salary ones in 3 months

As a staff, be assured that you will fight to get your salary . They delay in paying salary for months .Staff will always fight to get salary . They have no respect and regard for the staff

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

No salary, Stressful work, Sometimes staff meeting at 10pm

Its like doing two men job for half the salary, but on the contrary learning and experience process is excellent.

What is the best part of working at the company?experience and learning process is amazingWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?-Saturdays are on and stay backs are there. -Too much workload and no appreciation.-Employee works more on less salary.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?working environment is good but management is hostile. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Tons of work and no appreciation plus no benefits.

Jobs at The Bloomington Academy

See more jobs

It makes me productive and motivated to work.

The principal helped us to grow with regards to work. It makes us to look forward to work because we know that we will learn something new. But sometimes management were not there to listen to our sentiments.

Pros

flexible working hours

Cons

no health insurance

Worst wok place

Not paying staff salary.Anyone will get job but be ready to work without pay.Not giving labour card.Free transportation.Teachers have 2 days off.

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

No pay

Non productive

Most enjoyable part is that we go for field trips children enjoys it well, having curricular activities like sports day and other programs or students gathering.

Cons

No benefits like insurance

No salary

They pay one salary for three month of work. False promises of increasing salary when nothing is paid for work. If interested in voluntary work, it’s for you

It was the learning experience

It was pleasure working there.i learned a lot..got appreciation for my tireless effort. The heads and principal were cooperative We raised the FS section to a new heights.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Bloomington Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question