The Address Hotels & Resorts

The Address Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates9 reviews

Excellent

One of the famous 5 star hotel in the UAE.very nice hotel.. highly recommended to our family and friends..the facilities are really good and all the staff very professional to do there job

Productive and fun working with

The challenge in the hospitality industry is deciding how to define outputs. What’s the best value to accurately gauge how productive a business is? It could be number of customers, average spend per conversion, how much return business is gained, customer satisfaction etc. But at the end of the day it was fund and enjoyable environment.

Pros

free lunch

n/a

Workplace culture was supportive and encouraging especially that it was a hospitality and tourism company with perks and excellent benefits for employees.

Hospitality

great job ,every day new challenges, long learning journey with many management systems. working in luxurious environment and meeting guest from all over the world, achieving Result with the team and celebrating success.

Fun and Benefits are worthy

My previous company had provided me 100% on all the offer which they had presented on interview, I was not only working but I am also learning. I was a very good experience.

Pros

Housing and Transportation is included on the package

Cons

Overseas

Under Emaar Hospitality Group

Great place to work, teamwork, competitive salaries, fast growing company with many opportunities, all working tools are provided, management support.

Productive and fun worklace

Full enjoyment t work with high professional team every day and learn to be more efficient in your career . Multicultural environment, but very positive atmosphere. Enjoyed every day to work there.

productive and good work place

A normal working day starts at 9:00- 6:00 work experience at the address hotels is productive fun and everyday is a learning experience. they have a good and accommodating work Culture. Most enjoyable part of work is the overall experience and friendly assistance from work mates and getting the work done.

Best local company

Well recognized company not only in UAE, with a really strong management and reputation. Lots of opportunities to grow or transfer within the company. Meeting diverse people as well as working in a very multicultural environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Address Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

The Address Hotels & Resorts Reviews by Location

• The Address Hotels & Resorts
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?