Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

Found 23 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,131 reviews

call center

talk to customer facing different types of customer learn telugu language and expert in english have learn excel and learn gud commanding skills in speaking

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothing

i am very happy to work with tech mahindra.

i am very happy to work with tech mahindra, unfortunately my contract was finished . its a very good organisation on time salary and other benefits also very good. The company is a perfect place to work.

Pros

corporate work culture

Cons

clients deliveries

very good working environment and friendly users

Perfect Place to work

The company is a perfect place to work. Opportunity to learn new technologies to grow in our career vertically. The environment gives pleasure to work and productivity.

Manager Oriented

no salary hikes no retention policy Manager Oriented very less salary no extra benefits Manager Oriented very less salary no annual tickets no school benefits

Full of Activities and learnings

The day starts with outstanding things left yesterday and activities need to be taken up today and impact on overall plan and whole program. Approach to handle any critical activities arise. Accessement of deliverables and project financial and strategy to be worked out to keep program on to track and efforts to mine accounts for more profitability and customer satisfaction. Every day brings learning. Management is always helpful. The toughest part of convince customer for those things which are not in scope and convince for new change requests.

Pros

Free hand to apply best strategies

Cons

Na

details from my view

Process oriented Company, strictly follow ISO 20000 and ISO 27001. help people in one way or another, key goal is to solve every problem that people run into. Ensure the systems that are designed to follow process. Ensure that measurement matrix are properly maintained. Training according to the growth of technology continues to evolve. Direct involvement of stake holders has to be routed in efficient way. Specially giving opportunity for creativity and problem-solving. Encourage from team for, Ready to face challenges that became a part of information technology.

Pros

Totally process oriented

Cons

nothing for the time being

Working wity tech mahindra was a goof experience

I loved working with tech mahindra . But i had to leave such a good working environment because the salary wasn't sufficent to me.Talking more about the showroom it's like a dream. Working in such a wonderful showroom was really my luck. Every manager or ur boss is not soo good with thier co-workers but in my case was totally different.we worked as a good team..we were more like a family.

Good

Good place to work, Employee oriented company , good place to learn new technologies and leadership skills. Employee polices and benefits are very good.

Good company to work with

Company being established in the service industry, provides immense opportunities across the globe with multitude of different skillsets. Great company to work with.

Fun work place

Tech was good in terms of salary and benefits working culture was excellent..there was some hurdles as there was no job security if u r no6 performing there was no 2 chance of improvement but yes being in that company has made stronge enough to handle any situation..

Positive and Energetic Workplace

Am deputed at client location (Mubadala). As part of my day to day activity my work involves with Customer interaction handling operations and transitioning new Projects. As part of Operations, the challenging tasks would be handling the escalations where in need to prepare the remedy with detailed process addressing if any identified gaps during the meeting with client. Enjoying part is working on the new project from collecting the requirements and coordinating with multiple teams and transitioning the service into operations. This activity involves handling many challenges and new learnings.

Great Work culture

Company has a good work culture. I've been here for almost 7 years and the company has a lot of opportunities for one to enhance their skill set. It also provides one with multiple project opportunities and allows a person to change a project every 2 years.

good exposure to technologies

good exposure to technologies especially in Telecom Domain very competitive environment Delivered Complex Project- Integrating ERP, CRM, Clinical IT, FMG, Communication, HIS and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB). Lead the overall Program managing E2E delivery. Stabilized a deep red Programme by demonstrating composure, generating passion within team and excellent customer management-

Nice place to start

Have worked with this company for almost four years now and was overall a good company to work with. Previously this company was known as three. The culture was pretty open when with three. Now the company has become a lot professional when been taken over by tech mahindra. Previously no formals and only casuals on all days. Now this is changed. The work culture has become a lot more professional. Previously the incentive structure was very good as we would get daily incentives which would include the food coupons and the goodies. Now that has changed and is reduced. Hence perhaps people might feel the pinch. Overall the facilities and the transport is very good and had never faced any bitter experience. Hence would suggests people to join this company as a good place and people to work with. All the best!

Customer Service

i love my work , i learned how to handle the customers in hardest conditions, my management is verry opposite to the job role, my co workers are very help full to the trainers,my hardest part of the job is taking complaints of the rudely customers, i enjoy when i get good response from the customers.

Pros

treets

Cons

over time

Fun workplace with lots of friendly people

Working in Tech Mahindra has been a blast, everyone was friendly and the company was attentive with all of the needs of the employees. The pay was also good, as compared to other centers.

Pros

Free coffee, wifi

Cons

Forced daily overtimes

very good company

very caring and loving to the employees. Good benefits, colleagues and they help me to enhance my skills. our supervisors and managers was so approachable they are so helpful and they didnt forget to make our days so easy and happy.

Pros

free snack food

Cons

10hours

Looking for growth company and good enviornment

over all working with the company was good, but lots of politic going on, hence have learn lot of thing, so over all good experiance

Pros

nothing

Cons

political

Productive and easy to learn work environment

Supportive management with focus on employee's growth and interest. Colleagues are willing to help. Healthy work culture

Pros

learning

Cons

red tapism

Handling of bulk data with RDBMS

RDBMS, like SQL Server works good when the data size is within limits of less than 2-3 million rows. The moment the data size grows big, we need to take additional care of indexes and DML or DDL queries.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tech Mahindra. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2K