Team Safety Consultants Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates17 reviews

Experience Professional please stay away from this company, Fresher most welcome

This Company is Good for fresher because you can learn too many good Things and can enhance your Quality Skill (Specially if you join as a Inspection Engineer). Salary was always on time and you no need to worry for this. Among all Inspection companies in UAE market this company is the best in terms of job security. For marketing or Sales Position its not a company where you look to join, Always some extra unnecessary pressure will be there. No incentive plan for Sales Team and No increment for next two year. during your Visa renewal time you can get Increment if you are a lucky enough. Overall Its a good Company for Fresher but not for experience person. Company Management is very very bad but Owner is very good and kind hearted.

Pros

Job Security is there and Salary on time.

Cons

No Performance Analysis, No Increment Not a good management

Pros

Job Security is there and Salary on time.

Cons

No Performance Analysis, No Increment Not a good management

The management is fair and very helpful

May Allah bless their CEO more. He is fair and just as well as very helpful. I was temping for an employee who went for vacation, the GM took a shine to my initiative and helped my growth.

Productive and fun working

It was good experience and learned many new things. Management is good with good environment. I had the good career in team safety consultant. Thank you

Productive,execution follow ups and fun

Company established 1999 and has a high reputation in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. There are more than 2000 clients for 3 rd Party inspections and Training's. Salary Paid in time between 1 to6th of every month and other benefits too.but increment is not encouraged even after 3 years as far as i am concerned.it is encouraged to those who criminal tricks to satisfy the Boss.this is not the place for straight Going,and Hard working peoples.group politics eg,Philippines play the leading roles as of their free natural behaviours. Leave salary(only basic) is not paid before leaving for vacation,paid after coming back from vacation nor the ticket Fare also not paid

Working Experiance

I had very bad experience in Team Safety Consultants Dubai. Salary is on time but no commission and no increments. Management is playing politics among workers, If any body have good skills and very good experience, they just spoil that person and kick out from company, because they are always afraid of their position, they make their own lobby to control the system. In two years I'm the senior most person in sales in Sales department so think about what are there policy.

systematic, scope of learning, etc

I thank the management for giving an opportunity, I learnt various issues while working with team safety consultants. Management is very helpful and supportive.

greeating work

nice company just i wanna to improve my skills and get new chance to make new skills and my position accountant general my responsible income statement

Inspection engineer

Office time Starts at morning 8.00 am,getting the inspection schedule,proceed to the site,meet the client,do the inspection and give Site visit report as per the inspection,return back to office and prepare the certificates/reports. Leaned most modern equipment,different types and advanced machines , developed my skills With Different cultures of people from all over the world, Management is average,except some managers..Giving chance to right person is the only solution for all good things. Workplace having different culture,different languages.. nice experience. Team work is the most enjoyable part of my job,discussing with Team members can develop the skills and knowledge.

Explore Dubai, Any where, Any Time, Any Place

I think my Previous Company is one of the top 5 third Party Inspection Bodies in Dubai. I enjoy my job every day because during that day our company send as in different place to do Inspection in building, construction and etc.

Good place to work for beginners

Very good company for beginners to learn and get experienced. The pay scale is very less and the management is very optimistic. There is nil career advancement in the company.

Productive, self reviews and experience.

Timings are 8-12, we have 2 hours lunch break but i only took 1.5 hours due to work schedule. Team Safety Consultants company is one of the leading third party inspection body for Elevator, Window cradle, Lifting equipment and trainings in UAE and possibly will extend outside UAE.

Cons

Third party inspector for elevator and escalator

Process to start the inspection to ensure the safety precautions on 1st and 2nd party. Examination of equipment based on manufacturer's instruction attach with standard BS EN 81-20 approved by DM. Working under pressure especially for a rush certificates for client as part of their requirements for their licence renewal (hotels). Meeting up different kind of people with their differences and various attitude.

it is not good company

team safety does not give good salary for the employees. it does not have system of work company work 6 days a week from 8 to 6.

Pros

they pay on time

A Better Corporate Culture

I learned as this is my first organization in UAE. Co workers are very professional and cooperative. I really enjoying this culture and learning.

Good

Working with TSC is good and getting salary on time, Transportation and Accommodation Free, No free tickets, Job assurance, Very good training and quality process

Pros

Transportation and room Free

Cons

Zero overtime

good working environment

Team Safety Consultants is a third party inspection. We do inspection on Elevators, Escalators, Pressure Vessels and other Equipment. We are also conducting training on our various clients. Team Safety Consultants has been operating in Dubai for 16 years and has been approved by Dubai Municipality. I am a Quality Engineers, in which it's my job to handle the quality of our certificate/reports released to our clients. All documentation are under the control of our department as well as maintaining the approvals up to date. We are ensuring we comply to the Dubai Municipality requirements.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Team Safety Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Team Safety Consultants