TDIC

TDIC Employee Reviews

Privileged to be deputed in Sir Bani Yas island. management was supportive, there was little deficiency in team work. enormous opportunities lie in the development sector of hospitality and tourism.
Pros
Support of senior management
Cons
team work
I join tdic 2009 I like the company is semi qovt compney frndly invorment And my position is in compney is PRO Iam doing all the emegration work for tdic any work related to any government dept iam doing for them Thanks
Super service in the hospitality. Great training, lovely staff, and management. Positive experience from this company. The company cares about the employees, provide comfortable accommodation and transportation which is very important for the people working for them.
Professional environment and aggressive development process for speed to market. I thrived on this approach. Culture respectful of architecture profession.
Pros
Associate discount on rooms and meals, profit sharing, annual bonus
Cons
Government company, working on some of the most prestigious landmarks in Abu Dhabi makes the work interesting and rewarding. Co-workers are all very talented people.
good working hours and all government holidays given to TDIC employees, many discounts for employees in TDIC's various hotels and restaurants.
Pros
great team
Cons
not many projects active now
I really love this work and devote all my time to the development of self through reading and prepare some flyers awareness and education to increase the level of food safety and the safety of individuals working in the simplest and easiest ways. I often work educational classes by displaying some of the pictures and compare them to each other. But the hardest part in this business is that you can not trust yourself to one but you should always be attentive and be unaware of all this work because the area is very sensitive it is to provide proper food for humans.
Now iam working jumeirah emirates towers in dubai kitchen and laundry equipment supervisor. all kinde equipment maintenance and repered also.kitchen equipments tilting pan, boiler, rational oven routary oven, slicer, pottato peeler, hot plate,dishwashing machine,deep fat fryer,cooking renge, pasta boiler, rice boiler,microwave oven, and laundry washing machine dryer spinning machine iron machine roller machine roteting machine.
Pros
lunche
Cons
9 hrs
An interesting place to work, that allows to grow in your career.
Pros
Dynamic organization
Cons
Comparatively less stable
The life in TDIC is relatively challenging. However, due to the market condition, several internal restructuring is on going during my time at Abu Dhabi. I like this job but unfortunately I need to leave this country for personal family matters.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Restructuring of Organization
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TDIC?
I was a receptionist there. There was not much I could learn there as it wasnt my area of interest.
any time help with management . staff and guest .accommodation .transportation and food allowvans . they can give on time.
Pros
accommodation. food. trspoart
Cons
long hourse
TDIC is a master developer of key cultural, residential and tourism destinations in Abu Dhabi, These include Saadiyat Island which spreads across 27 sq km, projects include Louvre Abu Dhabi, the Guggenheim Abu Dhabi Museum, Performing Arts Center and Maritime Museum, Hotels, Apartments, Clubs, etc I work in Al Saadiyat Island as Health and Safety Manager • Communicate and reinforce TDIC EHS policy and EHS requirements to TDIC, contractors & consultants and others working on Al Saadiyat Island. • Conduct TDIC island wide EH&S Induction & orientation for contractors. • Manage EH&S at the pre-construction kick-off meetings for the new contractors/ consultants. • Review and approve all employers and consultants H&S plans, procedures and risk assessments to ensure they are in compliance with TDIC and AD EHSMS regulations. • Conduct H&S inspections and audit on the Island construction and operations to ensure safe working practices are implemented and followed, where Health and Safety issues are identified, take the lead in reducing and minimizing the risks posed. • Escalate EH&S concerns to TDIC Management for attention. • Advice, guide and ensure appropriate dissemination of Health and Safety best practices • Ensure that all H&S reporting deadlines are met and incidents reduced • Coordinate emergency and evacuation plans and response for TDIC staff • Keep up to date with relevant EHS legislation and standards, particularly those that affect the building, operations & construction sectors. • Manage and conduct H&S meetings with the island EHS contractor’s mangers - more...